Finnish military photo archive

During the Second World War, many soldiers were with a camera down. Americans fotkali everything as it is now hipsters with iPhone. Germans fotkali everything, so we got a bunch of pictures a soldier's life, including group sessions are going to the toilet. I do not know how many soldiers were Finnish shoot cameras, but 150 photographers working on the front, documenting everything.

31 photo.

Only a Soviet soldier went without a camera. If a Soviet soldier found the camera he zasoyvavli her in the ass and sent to the front line in a meat grinder. If the Soviet troops managed to take a single frame, it simply shot on the spot. Therefore, we do not have any photos from the war, except those which are allowed to display Tass.

Until the mid-1950s, a camera in the hands of the Soviet man in the city was perceived as a machine in the hands of terrorists. Or how to operate the copier without the admission of the KGB. Ask older. Uncovering your FED can be pioneers of fotokruzhke team teacher, but not in the summer during the siege. Do not believe? Show me a picture of the household of besieged Leningrad. All images are made by three proven fotokorra winter.

But today we are on the other. Finnish Defence Forces made a magnificent gift to all lovers of history, publishing 160 000 (one hundred and sixty thousand) archival photographs period 1939-1945. Since the beginning of the Soviet-Finnish War and the end of World War II.

Here is the link: sa-kuva.fi/neo?tem=webneoeng

Made a little bit through the ass, search only in Finnish Categories shit, listalke fucking uncomfortable, no systematization, but it does not matter. It is important that we have an opportunity to plunge into the archives of a large number of images that were not previously published. Some of the footage is not necessary to show children and nervous, I do not bring in the compilation.

Yes, in 1939 the Soviet Union attacked Finland, and took it a little bit of land, including the city of Vyborg.

Therefore, in 1941, Finland was on the side of Germany, and assisted in the siege of Leningrad. However, that does not stop today, high-speed train "Allegro" walk from St. Petersburg to Helsinki.

I wonder whether we will live one day to the point where all our wartime archives will be declassified at least, not that digitized and published?

More

More

Thank you. I have everything.
Source: tema.livejournal.com/1666417.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting