Refuge "GorTrans"

Hello my dear reader! Today I'll tell you about one of the existing shelters in our area. As you probably already guessed this is a refuge
It located on the territory of Kaliningrad GorTrans INC. Refuge was built in 1982, it is on the balance sheet, up to 600 people.
The company provides shelter in good condition, runs the annual, scheduled maintenance, system maintenance ... but there is one big BUT ...
37 pics + text Source
In other matters first things first ...

1. To date, Kaliningrad GorTrans not the most dynamically developing company, and it's sad ... because I am for trolleys!

2. But today it is not about that, but the welfare of the enterprise to a direct effect on the state of asylum is in its custody ...

3. Sign in perfect order. The only thing I did not understand, in terms of asylum to another designated number, 57 ...

4. Well, go down and see ...

5. As you can see a full order, clean, painted and ready to use ...

6. All systems in order ...

7. That's what struck me most =))) I think that what walks on the internet is a fake ... but no ... this really is ... =)
Toilets newcomers.

8. As expected, all documents in place. In general, the state of very particular, are all sorts of checks and supervision by the Ministry of Emergency Situations.

11. Classrooms are no different sophistication of indoor ... =)

12. Phones - a straight line with MOE ...

14. On the back side there is a second entrance to \ enter ... for the transport of supplies and evacuation of wounded.

15. Fire-fighting system, all in readiness.

16. Now look at the heart of the asylum

17. And then the bad news ... I will tell you a little secret. To date, this shelter will not be able to fulfill their direct function ...
One reason for this is that the life-support systems are in an indecent condition. This is a direct example of these filters, they are no longer usable after so many years, and their replacement costs several million rubles, the enterprise certainly do not have money for that, and the federal budget (as appropriate for the shelter) it is also nothing allocate ... Therefore, this refuge today is not suitable for the salvation of radiation and any other dangers ...

18. Everything else is fine. Oh yeah ... More forgot all the pipes that come into the shelter below ground, too rotten, therefore no water or diesel oil for diesel is supplied from outside is not possible ...

19. And the rest of the company is doing everything in its power to maintain the shelter in good condition ...

21. Actually here it is - the heart.

22. The system of fuel storage and delivery

23. The ventilation system of the premises

25. How do I tell my guide, a diesel unit is in good order, it is constantly launching to check ... and when it works, then the rumble is such that to be in this room is simply impossible =)))

26. This is not surprising ... as a system of ancient mammoth shit ...

28. The new, modern batteries

30. A couple of words about the toilets. Minimalism around

31. I keep trying to imagine how so sits 4 people and makes an effort looking at each other =)

33. Status refuge I reminded state ASYLUM №39

34. Can you imagine 600 people here ... God forbid that it was useful when it !!!

All.

36. That's how it looks from the outside

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting