Clashes in Odessa

Mass brawl takes place in Odessa on the street. Greek, the agency Interfax.

In the city center have gathered thousands of supporters of the current authorities, representatives of the "Right Sector" and the football fans of FC "Chernomorets" who were going to march for the unity of Ukraine.

Supporters of federalization is also going to hold a rally. Between opponents started the brawl.

It is reported that at least one person was badly damaged as a result of clashes.

At the moment, participants of the fight with the Greek streets trying to push the police.

The warring parties off from the sidewalk paving and fill up each other.

According to local media, in place of collisions present a half thousand of aggressive young people, many of them armed. The participants chanted "Glory to Ukraine", "Death to the enemies." People continue to arrive.

Source.

14:50 The first skirmish. At the corner of Alexander Avenue and Zhukovsky attacked and beaten by a passer-bats. Two guys walked by, apparently, they shouted something insulting the audience. One ran away and went to second. The police picked up the victim and gone, law enforcement officers are not resisted the attackers. The victim cries ATC staff: "Who do you do? I for Ukraine, I was attacked, and then everything else you got me tied up? ยป.

At 15:10 Soborke several thousand people. Fans chanting football slogans, "Glory to Ukraine" and sing the famous song dedicated to Putin.

15:20 At the Alexander Avenue federalization supporters smashed parked car, because it was the Ukrainian flag. On Soborke about 4 thousand people, many activists of Self Defense.

15:29 in the Greek heard explosions
The parties divided the police cordon.
Throw stun grenades, stones

15:40 Ultras cobblestones dismantled and thrown into the supporters of Russian

16:00 "in Greek near the district department of national teams learned that Soborke awaits them right quadrant. We rushed back. Both sides are armed. The police tried to put a cordon, but in vain. It started a mass brawl. I took off the top off the fence. During the first attack right quadrant pressed squad - those forced to retreat. Dymovuhu thrown from the right sector. All the shops are closed, do not let even the victims - of harm's way, "- wrote on his page on Facebook journalist Valery Ivashkina.

16:03 The leader of the Odessa automaidan Eugene Rezvushkina stumbling seriously hurt the eyes. 048 The journalist reports that supporters of Russia saw the traumatic weapons. Judging by the fact that on the asphalt roll metal balls, parties to the conflict are also used pneumatics.
www.048.ua/news/527347

Stream: bambuser.com/channel/Kvant

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting