How to take home from the Second World War Veteran.

Vladimir Putin - President
Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich!
To you a veteran of the Great Patriotic War Kuznetsova Evdokia Mitrofanovna 03.13.1929 was born a disabled group I.
I was kicked out of his own home, call it differently, I can not. In 2009, the head of the district Zhilenko issued a decree on withdrawal of my land 8, 5 acres, with home ownership through the purchase of allegedly to extend the road.
But it was not true. The priest of the Orthodox Church and the head of Labko land and property of the Krasnodar Territory Kondratyev, wanted to build a temple for the area on the site of my house.
To do this, the district administration Dinskoy filed against me and of course won. My house is estimated at 3 million. 100 TR and ordered me to pay them costs 84 TR
I have no money, but my pension. How do I take money to pay the costs, I do not know. Where to go, too, I do not know.
Other accommodation I was not offered for 3 million. 100t.r. I will not buy a house. Especially because no one has them to me and did not show, and the bailiffs have evicted if you do not go away, withdraw. What do I do?
I have already asked this question many times, but no help, no answer has not received.
What would you buy a house with heating, telephone and sewage as mine, I need another 3 mln. Rubles.

Before the trial, I hired an independent evaluation, which in contrast to the assessment of the Administration, has shown the value of my house in the middle of 6 million. 300t.r. This chapter does not like it.
So, I want to thank all participants in this venture. Chapter Dinskaya district Zhilenko priest Labko John, chief of the land and property of the Krasnodar Territory Kondratyev, because I gave them life.
When, during the war, I do not eat up, I froze, worked on the farm that they lived happy and fatten.
I refer you to all the awards which honors me. And I ask you not to send me congratulations on Victory Day, since I had already been demolished.
I have no faith in the government, as I wrote about all the help, contact United Russia. All told illegally, and do the opposite, for the benefit of Zhilenko, Labko and Kondratiev.
Sincerely,
Veteran, Kuznetsova Evdokia Mitrofanovna

House veteran, Kuznetsova Evdokia Mitrofanovna in st.Dinskoy, Krasnodar Territory

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting