Business trip to Volgograd

Basically a photo and not a lot of comments!

Will be 31 photos.

The ill-fated train station ...

Beautiful!

"December 29, 2013 at 12 hours and 45 minutes (MSK) in the building of the railway station Volgograd I at the security check at the entrance area there was an explosion. Its capacity, according to preliminary estimates, amounted to no less than 10 kg of TNT. This explosion was the second of three terrorist attacks that took place in Volgograd in 2013.
At the scene of the death of 14 people. Among them, two teenagers, a police officer and two employees of JSC "Russian Railways", working for screening equipment.
Medical aid was required 49 victims. Two of them refused hospitalization, five receive treatment on an outpatient basis, 34 people were hospitalized. »

Railway Station Square Station, and very beautiful!

Not far from the station if I am not mistaken fire koloncha!
"Fire tower in Volgograd, was built in 1897. During the October Revolution of fire-tower was the main observation deck, which offers views of the city. »

It is a shame, but I do not know ...

An interesting solution ...

She ...

No comments.

Motherland!
"The work of sculptor EV Vucetic and engineer N. Nikitin multimeter is a figure of a woman, shagnuvshey forward with his sword raised. The statue is an allegorical image of the motherland calling their sons into battle with the enemy. In the artistic sense, the statue is a modern interpretation of the image of the ancient goddess of victory Nike, which calls for their sons and daughters to fight back to the enemy, to continue the further offensive. [Source not specified 120 days]

Construction of the monument began in May 1959 and ending October 15, 1967. Sculpture at the time of creation was the world's tallest statue. Restoration work on the main monument monument-ensemble conducted twice: in 1972 and 1986, in particular in 1972, has been replaced by a sword.

According to various sources, the prototype of the sculpture were: Anastasia Peshkov Antonovna [1] (a graduate of Barnaul Pedagogical School in 1953) [2], Valentin Izotov [3], Catherine Grebneva [4]. There is also a view that the statue was modeled after the shape of the "Marseillaise" in the Arc de Triomphe in Paris and that the pose of the statue was inspired by the statue of Nike of Samothrace. »

She is.

At the foot of the monument.

The church is not far from the Motherland.

We head to the eternal fire.

Here do not understand Toli was bad soldier, felts drinking water ... maybe who knows ...

We leave.

And that's not the whole picture, I'm sorry.

Go ahead.

Ennoble, happy!

General form!

It is a pity there is no water ...

Goes down.

Nicely, there are no words.

Nicely, there are no words.

Place I liked very much.

Here, anyone with denyuzhku can feel front-line soldier!

And if I do not buy the fish, and no, I do not buy ...

But as Mother Motherland see in the city of Volgograd airport cafe!
That's all I wanted to say! Thank you for your patience!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting