Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment





Sit? Stand? Bring a stick? Walk on water? This dog can do everything!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment



What ?! Read can not?

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Three heads are better than one.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Surf, Baby!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Best stunt.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

He thinks he's so cool, because it can let smoke rings.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

I am open, dude, I'm open! Throw me!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Hey, girls still face?

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

What do they do it ?!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Hey, lady, ride!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Quiet time. All sleep!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

I am the greatest! I expect great things!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Coming something bad ...

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Best Friends Dog ... Bubbles!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Lord, I thank you for all my fish. I for my amazing person.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Not so terrible when wet.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Cuckoo!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Most giant ant or a very tiny helicopter?

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

I'm not paranoid, guys, but am feeling as if someone is watching me ...

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Food! Food! Food!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Nice to meet you, I'm Moby

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Is it a bird! No, it's a plane! No ... It's just a bird.

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Vvvuuum! Vvvuuum!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Chuvaev-ah-to, you are also under water swim? High five!

Amazing photo taken exactly at the perfect moment

Source: p-i-f.livejournal.com