The student replied for insulting a teacher.

Stavropol student received 1, 5 years in a penal colony for insulting a teacher on a national basis

Interfax-Yug - Oktyabrsky District Court in Stavropol on Friday handed down a sentence to the student of the North Caucasus Federal University Magomed-Bashir Archakova charged with a public humiliation of honor and dignity of the teacher on the grounds of nationality.

"M.Archakovu sentenced to 1 year and 6 months correctional colony-settlement and a fine of 200 thousand. Rubles," - said the judge at the meeting.

Also convicted should pay compensation to the victim in the amount of 100 thousand. Rubles.

M.Archakov has not pleaded guilty and told reporters that he intends to appeal the decision.

"I did not do that, what I am accused. I ask the court to justify me "- he said to the removal of the judge in the deliberation room.

The press service of the court "Interfax-South" reported that a student of the North Caucasus Federal University, who is ethnic Ingush, indoors university made public derogatory remarks against a university professor, degrading its honor and dignity on the basis of belonging to the Russian nationality. < br />
"In the course of the trial against the victim received numerous threats to her life and health, and therefore against her have been taken to protect the state," - said the representative of the court.

M.Archakov charged under articles of the Criminal Code "incitement of national, racial or religious hatred" and "illegal acquisition, storage, transportation, manufacturing, processing of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their analogues, as well as the illegal acquisition, storage, transportation of plants containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances, or parts thereof, containing narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances "(Part 1 of Article 282, Part 1 of Art. 228 of the Criminal Code).

interfax-russia

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting