The line will be steeper Turchinov Mannerheim Line ..

It seems to me that:

Line Turchinov promises to be steeper than the Mannerheim Line

Great Ukrainian ditch - so experts have already dubbed this ambitious project of the century. We are talking about anti-trench, which by order of the self-styled Acting President of Ukraine Turchinov digging almost the entire Ukrainian-Russian border.

Today, it is a message from the Sumy region, where the governor - Vladimir Shulga cheerfully reported to Kiev: "Today we have dug about 20 kilometers of the ditch width of 4 meters and a depth of 2 meters».
However, the total length of the Sumy-Russian border 562, 5 km.

It is easy to calculate that only in this area Ukrainian diggers will dig 4.5 million cubic meters of soil. And all over the borders (about 2000 km) will be dug up to 16 million cubic meters. It's almost the White Sea Canal, which amounts to 21 million cubic meters.

The enormity of the project and striking breathtaking! Mannerheim Line, by the way, only a 135 km. Therefore Turchinovskaya ditch, no doubt, go down in history on par with engineering defensive works great Finnish leader.

However, in the biography Turchinov I did not find the level of service in the army, and because his knowledge of fortifications is questionable. He probably does not know that the Russian army has a flying tank "T-90". When the crew learned, and a fair wind, this machine can easily jump over a ditch width of 6 meters. And if the attack also will bulldozers, then ditch it would be just as senseless and stupid as all the Ukrainian coup.

I wonder how Kiev strategists are going to defend against aircraft - using inflatable gondolas?

In fact, if this energy, aimed at ditching and other global stupidity - but in peace sensible direction, then Ukraine could climb out of the crisis. But as long as the country heads are commanded here, and hope that the Ukrainian people is nothing.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting