7 statements of the President of the All-Russian "straight line"

7 quotes the President. 2 minutes of your time to be aware of the most important

about NATO, about the future:
"We are all choke, that you are so afraid of something?»

--img2--

About me:
"I first his ex-wife, Lyudmila Alexandrovna, married have to give, and then to think about themselves».

--img3--

about Alaska, the importance of:
"We have a northern country - 70 percent of our territories are areas of the North and Far North. Alaska - it does the southern hemisphere? Too cold there. Let's not get excited. We'll have him there, "the North" to pay, it will be necessary to consider budget expenditures »

--img4--

About Russia:
"Russia has never planned no annexations, no military operations in the Crimea, never. On the contrary, we proceeded from the assumption that we will build our bilateral relations with Ukraine on the basis of today's geopolitical realities. But we've also always thought and hoped that our people, Russian, Russian-speaking citizens of Ukraine will live in comfortable conditions for themselves and comfortable environment, and will not in any way to oppress »

--img5--

About myself:
"Life will not be the president».

--img6--

About colleagues:
(the question "would have saved you Obama if drowned?") "I would not like this to happen to me, but in general in addition to state relations are personal and Obama is a man of courage, I think he would have done it»

--img7--

On the economy:
"The infrastructure requires investment of Crimea, the system requires investment of retirement income. But what it means. About 6 trillion rubles in the Russian Pension Fund, purely on pensioners - 4, 5 trillion. In support of the Crimea will require 28 billion - 4, 5 trillion is not a big number. It is lifting money. We laid additional reserves of 245 billion rubles this year. And all Crimean program will not be more than 100 billion. The individual items of expenditure - bridges, tunnels, but it does not do for one year. And in the Crimea in the short term will not subsidized region and the donor. Crimea made artificially subsidized territories »

--img8--

Source: professionali.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting