Nhamatanda. What beauty bloggers are buying at iHerb

We do love all natural and gardening. But where are we to those who have made love to organic cosmetics is almost a profession. These girls in a dark forest iHerb feel at home. Tell that beauty bloggers that they can buy in the store, and even more than once.

Organic mascara from Physician''s Formula

Quote: Organic mascara popular in America brand Physician''s Formula at a surprisingly affordable price (less than $10). The product is completely natural, and 47% of natural origin ingredients.

This mascara is one of the few with Ecocert certification. The reviews varied from breathless enthusiasm to disappointment, as befits any mascara. For reviews of bloggers I respect, it is a great product for its price. And it is possible to try though because tassel bright green color.

Cosmetics for men Bulldog

Quote: If I wanted to draw the attention of the men on the line, which is only for them, it would be a Bulldog. Relatively inexpensive, vegan, natural brand from the UK for 10 years now, men shaving and Facials and body. The line of products is gradually becoming larger, and the brand continues to gain popularity. Annual sales growth Bulldog is 40%, and this is explained only by the fact that men pay more and more attention to the composition of gromenkova funds. At the head of the company stands a man (Simon Duffy), and it therefore simply, without frills and to the point.

Dental floss from Organix South

Quote: Third time to buy the dental floss, she's one of my favorite, quality is great: the thread is very good, slips easily and does not damage gums, plus it has the incomparable flavor and aroma of cinnamon and herbs.

Rosemary essential oil from Aura Cacia

Quote: rosemary Essential oil, my longtime favorite, for several years, using it in masks for hair, it is one of the most effective in this regard. The bottle is tiny, but, as you know, the oil used in minimal quantities, so I have been more than one year. I will certainly buy it again.

Peeling mask with lactic acid and pomegranate from Reviva Labs

Quote: Texture and flavor unusual: she looks like a soft cream with pieces of crushed plants. It smells very “appetizing” – a feeling and oregano, and a little allspice, and other herbs. The mask is very comfortable like a cream, doesn't sting the skin without causing redness. It should be applied in a thin layer (it very economical), leave for 3-4 minutes (I keep a little longer), then dry fingers or a towel to roll up and remove the excess.

The skin is extremely pure and soft, the surface is more aligned – lactic acid works gently but surely. Plus with black dots works well and is visible to the naked eye: the pores after its use become less visible.

Resistant lip gloss from Physician''s Formula

Quote: Yes, this gloss is unique properties. It contains a special fluorescent dye that within 60 seconds after application determine the pH of the skin and converted to its unique hue. That is, for different people it will look different! Glitter imbues lips and fills them, they become more smooth. The most amazing thing is that the color remains on the lips all day! It eats into the skin, while on the surface of the lip gloss is long lasting, even after eating on the lips is a bright shade and not a feeling of dryness.

Tea Lapacho

Quote: a South American "tea for all diseases". Lapacho improves the blood even with leukemia, restores the gastro-intestinal tract, improves the immune system, heals chronic fatigue syndrome, rejuvenates and has strong anti-parasitic action. Still it is advisable to drink to those who are engaged in the treatment of skin and hair. Lapacho has quite a pleasant astringent taste and it is not brewed, but boiled a couple of minutes.

Face serum with vitamin C from Mad Hippie

Quote: This serum with vitamin C, one of the biggest hits of Mad Hippie because of the relatively budget cost of u guys got to make a chic product that gives antioxidant protection, works on skin rejuvenation, moisturizes, tightens and eliminates hyperpigmentation and the effects of abuse the sun. The texture is similar to a slightly viscous shower gel with a very pleasant subtle scent that disappears after application. Really evens skin tone and makes it smoother.

Lip balm from Pangea Organics

Quote: Light aroma of citrus and delicate rose. Deeply moisturizes and protects, ideal for rough and dry lips. Has a lasting effect and there is no feeling of the film and wax on the lips. Does not cause the effect of withdrawal, when after use, lips become even drier and have to use more and more often. Very economical to use. Excellent!

Birch cellulite oil from Weleda

Quote: One of the most remarkable vehicles of the famous anti cellulite Weleda birch line, it hit the oil from fresh birch leaves collected by hand! Daily use of oils, massage and at least a minimum of water treatment, the skin is noticeably tightened and becomes more flat and smooth. The smell of the oil is very pleasant, citrus with a tasty touch of green lemon peel and rosemary!

Many people write reviews that this oil may be loved only for its flavor, and I completely agree with this. Glass bottle oil dark green glass is very comfortably in your hand thanks to the cavities and the transverse stripes on the sides, so it can be hold even with wet hands, and it's very heavy and kind of right, I don't know how to describe this feeling is when dealing with quality stuff "with history".

Serum-face peeling from Mad Hippie

Quote: It should be applied every evening on clean dry face, after 5-10 minutes I put a night cream on top. No need to rinse off serum “works” all night. The result is very similar to what I got in the cabin, although there was a peeling mask: wounds heal faster, leather trim, face smoother and fresher, wrinkle on my forehead looked softer. Even my esthetician has noticed an improvement in skin condition, although I don't reveal her secret.published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: www.pics.ru/20-proizvedenij-nila-gejmana-i-tolko-kraeshek-ego-mira

Tags

See also

New and interesting