Electronic toys from the USSR (22 photos)

Rare electronic toy of the USSR. Many people remember the Soviet electronic toys, "Well, wait a minute!", Which also serves as a clock and alarm. But it turns out that in addition to the toys were still those who in their childhood, I have never seen.

I'll start with games Electronics MI-12 "Winnie the Pooh».

The photograph can be compared with the usual size of the game "Well, wait!" This game is meant to be an alternative to games like "Well, wait!" With replaceable cartridges and other more powerful microprocessor. In contrast, "Well, wait!" In this game, the screen works on clearance. Before the game, we must expand the game console and adjust the light source.

On the screen the game looking through the mirror. The meaning of the game - to pass the route, to avoid meeting with the bees and collect all sorts of items.

Electronics MI-26 with interchangeable screens.

It produced since the end of 1988. Included were the top two (with screens) and a lower part. Games were also the same as in the previous electronics

Scouts space

The most recent version of the game, we unreleased

Kinovizor Gingerbread
The toy is quite simple - the device for viewing and cassettes with cartoons

Learn considered

Inside owl placed square battery. On the cartons are examples in addition / subtraction and multiplication / division with the answers.
One end of the probe is necessary to touch on the intersection of the first and second terms, and a second end - a contact at the correct answer.
If the answer is correct, the eyes light-bulb owl

Radio-controlled machine

Yellow futuristic car "rally". Bottom has been ON / OFF switch, which included the rear wheels. Then the machine was set and went ahead only. Button on the remote performs a single function - forced to drive the car back and to the left. Maybe not very rare, but I was not such a sale could not see

Young Electronic

Tyre electronic

Telekonstruktor

TV game console Electronics Äksi video

TV game console Videosport

Modular electronic kit

Baby intercom

Children's computer

Children lathe

Several chess computers

"Chess partner" with an indicator liquid crystal

SHK-1

Each cell board has contact. To make the progress necessary to press the figure on the cell "where," and then click on the cell "where." The computer shows his moves in the same way, but it turns LED lights, located on the edges of the board, and the position of the figure is determined by the intersection of the lit LEDs

Electronics MI

Chess computer consists of golf, input buttons and indicator. The display can show the progress of human or computer (how and where gone), the level of ease, the number of moves and other information.
In general, the computer "Electronica IM-01" is quite functional. Besides the game itself to the starting position, it can also solve chess problems (mate in N moves), or start the game with any installation.
If you can not think of any course, you can entrust the work of your computer. The variant of the game and the computer with a computer

Not really a toy, but still. Radio-cassette. The size of a standard cassette tape, she turned the tape in the tape recorder with the ability to listen to radio long range

Well, at the end of a very original piece. Set to build an indicator of radioactivity in common - the dosimeter. Such kits are designed to equip clubs in schools of children's creativity. A terrible thing. Of course, it is interesting to gather some useful device. Well, there's a receiver, electronic watches, at worst, a garland of "running lights". But the dosimeter ...
I imagined that there could be further sets of the "Cut out and glue myself chemical protection suit," "gather filter mask" and so on. D.

Tags

See also

New and interesting