Yacht Abramovich

In the photo below - not Noah's Ark :) This yacht. Which the author has built with his own hands! Details under the cut!

Any action is a thought. And nearly 2, 5 years ago I visited the idea "What I Abramovich if I have no boat." This is not the order must be corrected! The lack of opportunities to buy the boat did not stop me, so I decided to build it.
After wandering through the expanses of the Internet I found the yacht project "Cavalier T800." Why this project, but I do not remember, so there were stars ...

Every great thing began in the garage, my no exception.
He took off his healthy garage, fashioned a slipway and away we go ...

Slowly, in the evenings, after work, with the help of hands and such a mother, the process moved ...
And the design began to resemble a Chinese dragon blank :)

It is worth noting that I had with wood Affairs had, and if not for my voluntary participant of the project, a former cabinet maker Jura, far away, I would not have moved.

At some point, I'm furious with his boat and began to brazenly exploit child labor, his nephews :))

Over time, the owner of the garage, where I conjured over the yacht, my face is tired and he chased me. And we went to the boat to seek refuge in the yacht club :)

After moving magic continued. It's fine to do a boat and see the result as it takes on the form and shape. Feel the creator :)

Yacht namesake of my favorite Roman guards Navalny 150 people. But my yacht guard steeper :)

Michelangelo was once asked, "How do you make your sculpture?" To which he replied "I take a stone and cut off all unnecessary." I began to understand it very well ... I take these tools and cut all unnecessary :)

The main problem after moving from the garage to the yacht club was the strong dependence on weather conditions. Season construction greatly narrowed. Good warm room for the construction of boats is one of the most important conditions for successful construction, but as they say, that God has sent in order and work :)

Once closed with plywood deck, friends began to shout, "Oh! So here it is you can thump. " But I willfully broke off them this idea Gipper, "is not to go down into the water, only tea» :)

Well, I zadolbal you have your yacht, and imagine how I zadolbal her friends and family. I will not talk about much load frames, stringers and other miracles, about two years ago that I myself did not know anything.
I'll tell you what is taking place at the moment ...
The hull is almost ready, it remains proshpaklevat and paint.

Inside a lot of work, but it can be on the water and finish.

Mast bought, but the ghouls from the transport company squeezed my top, but it is fixable.

As a result, for the launching of the main left for me proshpaklevat and paint the body, buy motor, sail, deck Kaif (cleats, winches, stoppers, etc ...), radio, navigation, all this business gathering will be my happiness ...

Source: freedom.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting