24 years ago on the screens out of Twin Peaks.

Even not believe it's been 24 years since the release of the series. I think many who watched it on one channel at a time, somewhere in the 22-00 in Moscow, after the news. The show was terrific. In general, to be a bit of pictures and a splash screen.

"Twin Peaks" (eng. Twin Peaks) - American drama television series created by director David Lynch and Mark Frost writer. The action of the series takes place in the fictional town of Twin Peaks in northwest Washington State near the Canadian border.
The series first aired in the US on ABC and aired on April 8 1990 to 10 June 1991. Premiere gathered at the TV screens 8, 15 million viewers. Some series have been filmed Lynch personally, or rather a series of six, but most episodes filmed invited directors. Acted as co-producer Aaron Spelling, the company was engaged in distribution Worldvision Enterprises. The series consists of 30 episodes divided into two seasons, including a pilot series - 7 series and the first season of 22 episodes of the second season. In 1992 he was filmed prequel "Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me", which the US box office turned a commercial failure. In 2007, the magazine «Time» series included among the best TV shows of all time.

I have no right to talk about the nature of their work. This mystery pains me from time to time. Any bureaucracy that functions in secret inevitably comes to corruption. But these are the rules that I have to comply with.

Laura Palmer

Laura Palmer

Well, the very beginning of the show, that's all, I think a lot of people ponastalgiroval.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting