Types San Francisco

Writes Peter Ushanov:
In the second half of September last year, I was on a business trip in Sunnyvale (Santa Clara, CA). For a week stay there managed to get out a few times to take pictures of San Francisco. In today's post, only the pan, the remaining photos will be later :)

1. Before going to San Francisco, I have not had time to prepare and study good view points. The only place about which I knew - a hill on the north side of the Golden Gate Bridge. And went back in the evening of the first day. I wanted to make a panorama night with city lights, but the sunset suddenly flew from the ocean fog ...

2. Panorama of downtown. Far left - Bay Bridge.

3. I have seen quite a few times this kind. A cursory study of maps shown Yerba Buena Island. Colleagues have confirmed that there is.

4. Even with the Yerba Buena Island was a good view of the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset.

5. View of Alcatraz halfway rise on Telegraph Hill. Climbed the hill, as I recommend views from Coit Tower.

6. Views from the tower fit :) :)
not deceived

7. Another place where I really recommend to go colleagues - Hill Twin Peaks. On the hill, it was decided to go at dawn in a few hours prior to departure to Houston and then to Costa Rica.

8. mist something good))

Golden Gate in the fog. Seeing from Twin Peaks that the desired bridge in the fog, went immediately back (after all, what to do in Houston, and even more so in Costa Rica?) :)

10. On the plane, incidentally, we normally have time :)

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting