Disclosure of the theme

By writer Petrov did not come Muse. That is, to many Muse suddenly stopped coming. Week, for example, is missing. Poet Nikanorov told him that Musa went on two long months, and if he was not in a drinking bout - certainly would have gone mad.
At Petrova, the situation was much worse. For Petrov Muse did not come even once. From this work it was perfectly reconciled, strictly on a given topic and customer incredibly boring.
It was very sad to hear in the smoking room as our colleagues boast:
 - I'm a night ... And then - it is! The skin of the whole, with a whip in her hand, smiling sweetly, and asked, "We write, slave, or kiss my boots?»
 - And what are you doing?
 - Like what? Never have we Siderenkova-flue is not kissed anyone's boots. I wrote the poem "You're scaring me, bitch!".
 - And she?
 - Errors checked, whip gently whacked and disappeared. Then I came in the form of a small Japanese schoolgirl.
 - And then you wrote his brilliant "Sakura gave a branch in his ugly face?"
 - No! Then I wrote, "This does not surprise me you» ...

Petrov sat sad and still could not imagine - in what form should come muse for his latest essay, "How Students Vasya and Peter repaired harvester" Don-1500 "."
 - It is necessary that this be done. - I decided Petrov - Only now what? Let's think logically. Muse - is first of all a woman. Capricious, and. What peck woman? On a rose! On the women rose peck!
In the evening, Peter came home with a beautiful bouquet of roses.
 - What beautiful flowers! - I admired a neighbor on the porch - waiting for someone to visit?
 - No, I guess. - Shrugged Petrov - but always remains hope that someone will call.
 - How romantic you are! - I admired a neighbor - just lovely! Such men left. Admit it - you are waiting for that will come to you a woman?
 - Do not wait for me, Natalia S.! - Petrov said honestly - I just hope.
 - Wow! - Impressed with the woman.

House Petrov set up the colors found on all bottles. The apartment has got elegant look dusty rose garden. Petrov, perched on the table stack of paper, a pen and sat down to wait for the Muse. Zachirikal a bird doorbell.
 - Already? - Petrov surprised and opened the door. At the door stood smartly dressed Natalia S..
 - I was thinking ... - she hesitated - I brought you a sandwich. And it will come to you, and you have a meal out - only roses there.
 - Thank you so much. - Thanked Petrov - Skeet I have listed then?
 - It's my pleasure. I myself the race, if you have no time to be. - Said Natalia S. in the closed door.
 - And what goes? - Petrov mused, chewing a sandwich with cheese - spugnet because Muse.

Natalia S. came after 15 minutes, with a proposal to clean up in his apartment, half an hour later she came to shoot a cigarette an hour Natalia S. told her how lonely after a divorce. Half an hour later Natalia S. ran with a request to look, she had a lock on the front door.
 - Natalia S., you become intrusive! - Courage to stop a series of visits to Petrov.
 - Fool you, Petrov! - Offended Natalia S. - Well I just neighborly. I thought ... You cad normal! Sorry if you bothered. Skeet return out of sandwiches.
And gone.

An hour later came the Muse. It is very similar to Petrov its teacher of the Russian language. Muse looked at Petrov gave him the ruler on the fingers, and barked issued cuff
 - Straighten the hunchback! And now take a pen and write.
 - What to write? What?
 - Writing write! The theme of today's works - "The Image of Natalia S. Petrova in the dreams of the writer» ...
In the morning Petrova highly praised in the editorial, but refused to print.
 - You know, the old man, - explained the editor - it's too theme disclosed. You can not. But it is written - great! We immediately see that you visited Muse.

frumich

Tags

See also

New and interesting