Drunk driving (5 photos)

Dozhilis, already in the yard of his house to keep dangerous machine, a prime example is the story mctioukha: intercom rang, concierge choking scream that I urgently need to come down, because in the courtyard in my car and drove an urgent need to call the police. Quickly dressed, what comes to hand, I began to go out into the stairwell, and that's what kind of introduced me to my fifteenth floor.

The first thing I could think of, so it's the word "Pi @ eu" and the second, what should be the idiot that would make this patch "ears". After I went down, had a bunch of onlookers ran up and all I certainly sympathize because the only machine that the attacker was the only touched mine. To my great surprise, the police had already been in place and has already caused traffic police outfit. But with by the driver and all the trouble, he was lying under the rear seat of his car just below the rear, that is, on the inner side of the roof and snoring quietly. This was a second attacker, who recorded all the witnesses as the driver, because he was not wearing a seat and flew from his seat anywhere, but he was able to get out only after the driver's door because of the locked door on the other side.

I have no accidents go for about five or six years, and now here, here you are, flew a miracle, my Civic to otarvratitelnom state, split the whole left side, chipped all new borbetovskie discs, picture a sad, even to the point that perhaps led geometry of the body and the machine will have to be written off.

After a while, I drove shorter, which was to pull the lifeless body of the host vehicle. It later emerged that he had put a much vodka pepper vodka that I so much beer to drink can not, as long as he did not react to inject adrenaline and continued bedtime, right in the presence of a couple of hundred onlookers, ambulance, police, and actually next to his overturned cars .

Tags

See also

New and interesting