Drunk driver on Lexuse drove to the beach (6 photos)

It happened on the pond that Olkhovskaya cottages.
People happily rested, celebrating Youth Day. And then flew to the beach Lexus, simultaneously knocking Niva and three barrier column. After leaving the beach, he hit two women, a child and his father. The child escaped with scratches, my father broke his back, chest, legs, one woman open two broken legs. Driver ass drunk as he appeared before it has had time to bring down gazelle on the road and MT-9. His naturally caught and clean face, although he was shouting that he was at all ... First, because he is the son of a prosecutor.

UPD thanks rollers

"The 14-10 was with family and friends on the lake. Greenbacks, it's for the dachas. Makarov. Already assembled travel - at the entrance to the zone gnashing silver Lexus rams Niwa, pushes it in and out to the lake. I think he will fly into the water; this bitch makes a turn to the left, knocks down a woman, then the child is stuck on the hood, and then moved to a man lying in the sand. A man stuck between the bridges. And stalled. All this in one and a half meters away from me. I'm shocked, the benefit of one of my hurt, it's just a miracle, my friend stood in shock in front of the meter hood of bastards. It is itself opened the door and fell - in the ass drunken man, completely glass may stoned, 30-40. It's two meters away from me.
He began to kill. Do not hit, do not be ... magnus - kill. One guy on his head a foot (toes) broke. She was beaten in the head with his heels, that person is not in sight - that's clear. We did not wait for the outcome and piled behind the wheel had a wife, a woman feel very bad, so right and left.
INFA: Silver Lexus. If anyone has access to the database gaytsov - please.
If here in vain - ass to the State, this has not happened, so people on the beach to press! We, again ahead of the rest ยป

Tags

See also

New and interesting