In Krivoy Rog exploded a mine, the crater area - 16 hectares (11 photos + video)

Sunday, 7 am. I'm starting to wipe his eyes, and then as a bahnet, my 9-storey box starts to become loose robust design. I'm starting over in my head hysterically options in the earthquake, but for now I'm going with the thoughts, shaking ends.
I went quickly to internetik and begin to look for information on the earthquake, and that does not find. After half an hour the house bell rings and the situation becomes clear ...

Then the news: "This morning at the mine" Ordzhonikidze "located in the city of Krivoy Rog at a depth of 450 meters as a result of the planned blasting robot collapsed on the ground area of ​​16 hectares. The explosion was formed on the surface of dip depth of 10 to 80 meters. The explosion in the resulting failure of the collapsed part of the building of the mine, the road and the car park, where there were four cars in one of the cars was a man whose body rescuers were able to get out of the failure of only four hours. The crash site has 3 emergency department Kryvyi Rih paramilitary rescue unit EMERCOM »

These are the pies ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting