Terrible tragedy in Sevastopol ...

How many cases we have seen in the blogosphere when the majors are killing ordinary pedestrians, flying in their cars on sidewalks, crosswalks or colliding with other cars. Shavenkova Irkutsk, Barkov's Mercedes in Moscow, in St. Petersburg accident ... List scandalous accident, knows about all the Russian blogosphere is long.
Today, on the memorable day of victims of road accidents in this list was added and Sevastopol

Today, November 21, 2010, at about 11 am the car BMW (dark blue, black convertible allegedly g / n CH 8173 AI) E36 body, moving on the street. Gogol exceeding the permissible speed lost control and flew out on the sidewalk near the street. Stepanenko. On the sidewalk and knocked down a mother of two children to death. According to witnesses, the family was returning from the nearest shop on Sunday morning. Father packages slightly ahead, mother - Lina Voronkov came with a sidecar, which was her two year old child - Kira, and nearby was a 5-year-old daughter Nastya. From his injuries the mother and both children died at the scene of accidents.
The driver and his passenger were hospitalized. Presumably the wife of Vladislav Piskun
Behind the wheel was a player of FC PFC "Sevastopol" Vladislav Piskun.

but it is itself Piskun

Vladislav Piskun arrested. Father dead - Daniel Voronkov is in a difficult psychological condition under medical supervision ...

Explanation of the driver of a yellow Mitsubishi EVO - the second participant of the events. There were 21.50 in the Sevastopol city forum.
& quot; ... I'm trying to write words of condolence and explain the situation, as I pass by etmu svidetlem case and in my eyes it happened.
Racing was not, but the behavior of the driver of BMW neadekvtnoe noticed another pl.Ushakova.
He was trying to overtake the bus stopped at the wrong ostonovke, reconstructed from a number abreast, because the place I traveled to the left and continued to move, but he was lost in the flow of my car go its "engaging" and pushed to the exploits.
With me in the cabin Naho two young children and a wife, so I'm on the competition and thought.
In the area of ​​Orpheus, I moved into the left lane and slowed down, because I was going to turn on the CFP. At this time, BMW porovnlas with me in the right lane, it exceeded my skrost in twice. Then he passed me on the right in front of my perestoroilsya to my left lane and hit the Tomozov, forcing me to stop praktieski.
Apparently trying so orzom samouverditsya, then he accelerated sharply, and trying to take the right lane, his car went into a skid, which he could not control.
Go straight, turn to the left was closed, I saw that he had hit the post, and a bunch of garbage, I turned around and drove on Meto to assist the vditelyu, and then my wife saw the bodies and it was bad. I decided to take her home, the house next door, dialed 102, and returned to his seat ... & quot;

Our entire city is simply buzzing, and you do not stay indifferent ...

Originally posted by aquatek_filips at regular horrible accident. Now Sevastopol

Tags

See also

New and interesting