Julia Alipova - winner of the crown "Miss Russia 2014"

The winner of the contest "Miss Russia - 2014" has become a charming resident Balakovo (Saratov region), Julia Alipova. A girl of 23 years and now it was she who will represent Russia at the international competitions. Watch and admire.

"To take part in the competition, I decided not once, but now really happy and I want to say with full responsibility that this is the most honest competition. I am incredibly grateful to life for this month, which was conducted with the girls, "- said Julia. At the winner two higher education, and before that she Julia graduated Physics and Mathematics high school with honors, while receiving 100 points for the exam in the Russian language.

Beauty congratulated Miss Russia 2013 Elmira Abdrazakova, Miss World 2013 Megan Young and Miss Universe 2013 Gabriela Isler, who crowned her exclusive crown of white gold, adorned with diamonds and pearls.

Second place in the competition won Anastasia Kostenko from the Rostov region, the third - Anastasia Reshetova from Moscow.

Only the final part of the competition was attended by 50 girls. In the first round they took to the stage in a red dress and a wreath of flowers. According to the results of voting in the second round were 20 of them, and after the catwalk in bathing suits in the competition were ten participants. At the end of the same contenders answered questions prepared by the organizers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting