Fathers and Sons.

From the window of my room I could always see what is happening in the yard. On this day, he saw a crowd of his friends, swarming around a single rogue from my school.
I quickly dressed and ran outside. Unfortunately the crowd was leaving, and a very happy person. My question:
-And What was that?
Sasha's friend showed me a small black and white picture on a 3x3 which was IT! ))

5 photos.

I almost screamed in frustration.
-I Must also be so! - Was pounding in my head.
The guys told me that Kohl's sells them for 20 cents. And tomorrow will bring color, but they are 50 !!!
For ponimaniya- cake with jam in the bakery cost 5 cents, and then as many as 50 ... but the picture with Thomas and Dieter was worth it!

I came home in the evening, my father has already returned to work. I started swing conscience ... - asked her father 50 kopeek- not ashamed, the more they will understand, because it is "Modern Talking"! again this is just a photo, a piece of paper ... like strёmnenko, but I decided! He came up and blurted out everything as it is!

Kick that happened! Dad called me limited, stupid, moronic kind of a shame! He pondered for a long time that this is not a music- someone three times by pressing the key to e-synthesizer, and I as a mindless creature ready to unfasten the money speculators and barygam- for this shit. And all advised me to hang over the bed photo of the "young guard" or someone pioneer Pavlik Morozov characters-for example! At that moment, I was worse than Pavlik)) that passed the father, and I was ready to leave home and live on the station, so as not to put up with such blatant injustice!)))

We are not talking 3 days!
Everyone has!!! All my friends were these pictures, colored, black and white, one by one, together with guitars and without ... Pizdec!
Going home, I began to take off one's shoes ... corner of his eye he saw that Dad at home ... We must be stoykim- greet through his teeth and zashkeritsya to your room! So did the room and opened .... Bam .. !!! On my table was a plate !!! I grabbed my disbelief and ran to her father!
-Thank you!!! -I ran up and hugged him!

Three weeks at my house and my friends were going to listen to the "modern" -So far he finally zaYaPal us!))
Then came Petshik, Depeche, but that's another story))
And yes! .... photo of the young guard, I never hung. (((

mazay33 ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting