Aunt Lena Putin likes

Yesterday, with his son went to the bus and become unwitting witnesses to the next conversation.
Grandmother and granddaughter. Granddaughter to look at not more than 10 years, but I think in the region of 6-8 more. Granddaughter his sonorous voice to the whole bus broadcast both in her business and what she doll my mother bought. The conversation smoothly passed where she was resting, like flying in an airplane, how great was the sea, etc. and then the girl has issued the following:
Q: And now we go to the Crimea will be more likely, it's because now Russia rather than Ukraine. No problem, let's go!
B: Sure, go, just let it all settle down.
Q: Yeah, they kill Nazis, well, those are adult children of the Nazis. It is terrible and shooting at people randomly.
B: ...
Q: But I'm not afraid of Grandma, Putin defends us, he is a good and Aunt Lena likes it even a photo, picture, I bought it, bought two. One home hung up, and the other to the country.

Naturally the girl told the House hearing that, but to hear from such a girly blond braid from under the beret, hugging blue-eyed doll - it draws attention. At the time of this conversation - all were smiling ear to someone who is puzzled, but smiles were shining on the entire bus. Aunt Lena Well like

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting