Go fishing for salmon.

I want to share with you the story of last year's fishing on the Kola Peninsula. It has long had a dream to catch salmon and ...
voooot
The end marked. On catching all the fish were purchased license.

They came to Troy for 2 cars (puzoterki). The road to St. Petersburg standards, turned aside after Meadow asphalt average lousy. Uraaa Karelia.

Next murmanka frightening lack of movement Medvezhyegorsk vlupil After a storm of wind and vymatal that all forces, and even repair the road only about 150 km. Generally we held a total of about 1200 km, and decided to stand up for the night, although it was still light. The rain had stopped and we are suffocated by the beauty, we sailed past the rocks and hills of incredible beauty and dazzling river.

On one of them we stopped. Put up a tent, po100gr for courage and for spinning. An hour, two, three or empty, like so it's the same in Karelia. Rastroilas went to bed without doping, in the morning on the road. We woke up, had breakfast and go.

On the way, of course we stopped at Kivach. Do not show you this place does not have the right, and then almost forgot

Yet.

The road was soon corrected and mood crept to the top. Here too Kandalaksha, is the only city in Russia where the index after turning COST, not before. A little having strayed, I have found the road to Umba, Varzuga. Zomorosil perevalchike rain and fog fell. Okuratno passed and began to enjoy good asphalt, and Umba Well, turn on the Varzuga. Super-Nature. Mosses lichens mountains. (Because of the fog did not take off)

Then keep in mind the last refueling. It remains to 110km. GO GO GO nooo dirt road rose suddenly, there were hopes that over, but there is no ground 80km PPC.

White sea storm and met Chillwind.

But damn it, it's fine.

We arrived at 15:00 and found out that the tickets issued to 14.00 Cursing the weather decided to get to Wild camp.

By the way, in the village are monuments Varzuga arhetektury (hell knows how many years.)

Wild camp is a place where there are huge tents with tables and benches, a few houses and all for free. We decided to swing boats, but local twisted at a temple and we skzali psychos. They offered to move for 200p per person. Because of the rain and wind, we agreed (too lazy to rock the boat) and for good reason. The depth of the river in the middle well, a maximum of 1.5 1m in September a little water. Local use long pieces of wood to the protection of the screw, even knowing the shipping channel moving at a speed of km 6-8vch. And a couple of times on the stones flew.

Sailed evil, wet, tired (the road) is not a fig not 100g. And sleep. And in the morning just ohrenel from beauty environment. Sun snatched all the bright colors of the forest and began to play on the water.

Sailed for licenses and products damn not even kortoshki: '((then in another magician all found) with the license ambush, only sports for 1000 and the slaughter only to local and databases' (Coy both begged for slaughter and the river.

More precisely, I the River, and my first decided to throw 100gr.Vtoroy IS !!! Oru like a mad-camera down. Yeah, right now-gathering. Pancake. Maslaiev half an hour, Puteaux. My left below. The next throw. And ... clutch screaming dive into an arc. Delayed for max. zero emotion. All 135m cord goes into the distance, the strongest spurt dive in chips, well, open on the spool. : '(Aaaaaaaa, hysterical. I'm going to camp in one snout thrust the glass, taking an oak Admiral (KGS) and go back. (In the photo the last refuge of a spinning dive) fishermen understand how I killed.

After half an hour to bite MISP 4 Long (white) and yeah, jerks, candles, sprays and cherished, the first in the life of a salmon on the shore. Lic. closed. Further sports, the evening has 2 salmon (released) and 3 children skhoda.U 2 fish (cf. 3kg weight), too few retirements.

Without detracting from the camp gathered mushrooms and berries.

And zakus I cooked salted salmon. (My portion, the rest ate until I changed the batteries in fotike)

Breakfast (5-minute). The boys took the salmon while I warmed teapot.

In the following days only sport fishing. On average, 3-6 fish per day per person.

What is this zhivotinka, I do not know. But just do not take the salmon-can. The foil was super.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting