Fishing for tuna

In the course of many, many wonderful posts about Thailand, and I decided to post his own. There is no market, beautiful beaches and heaps of fruit. I'll tell you brief about fishing for tuna. Will ph 28, please do not break, the end indicated. I'll try to hurry.

I really like this country. There is calm and quiet, people are friendly, the food is cheap and tasty. The only incident was a hotel room. Get us somehow corner room. On the right side - Scooter parking (crackling and smoke); on the left side (already area hotel) cesspool local cafe. Seeing such beauty, I went to change the number. There was only luxury, had to pay, but I'm not sorry. There was a private pool with running water, and from the sea about 100 meters in a straight line. Pool looked like.

You can eat while staying in the jacuzzi, very udobno beer in the fridge in the room, so always cold.

Birds - beggars bathed every day.

Sunbathing directly on the veranda. In the background, all sorts of Pindos with envy and hatred were looking at us. I was happy

The permit fishing bought on the street for 500 American rubles. The street is always cheaper! We met with a married couple (not so boring and boat in half) and rushed utrechkom fishing. That's the boat

Find tuna was easy. Where gulls and cormorants all sorts of twisted passes shoal of small fish. Well, tuna, as predators, there tusyat. They gave us spinning and started fishing.

The first catch.

And here is the same fish, which hunt for tuna. If Che, I tuntsom

Tunas not seem to have been much larger, but the fish is round, dense and terribly strong! Drag was not easy.

Kakbe Heminguey

Then he began to cling to, and two pieces. Interestingly, I saw two colors - silver and black. Why is it, do not know. Externally the same.

Black.

Silver.

The process :)

And the result

This excitement!

But this it is necessary to adapt to wear! For otherwise protknesh or stomach, or something crush

It will be one less than the picture - I do not want to redo.

Catch.

Caught in the end of 55 pieces. In Tae not like in Finland caught - yours! But we essno took 3 pieces per sample - the rest of the fishermen. This type of tip. They then tuna sold to restaurants.

Over 100 Russian rubles, we have prepared these tunas in 3 different types, and to lay the table. One hundred rubles, Mlyn! Delicious!

Come to Tai! This is not advertising, but a wish! It will interest lay still some fishing. Tunisia, for example. I have all pinayte

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting