Cemetery of Soviet million

Not far from a small, semi-abandoned village Asanovo that 60 kilometers from Kostroma, previously housed a secret area - missile base. In the 70s, as many of these military installations, it was disbanded as useless. Military departed, bricked mine, something blew up, something taken away by local residents.

- We have heard that we have somewhere buried the old money - says a resident of the nearby village Drovinki Lyudmila fawn, - but no one tried to find them, no, they were not needed. And now we hear, the mine explodes. Some entrepreneur decided to pull the upholstery of the mine and put in nonferrous metal. But it turned out, it buried milli-ones of old money! Metal is pulled out, and the money and left lying in heaps on the ground.
The wind pushes a reminder of the Soviet past in the gardens of local residents.

Above the "opening" of mine worked 6 people from Veliky Novgorod. Supervised exercise vsemetim Novgorod entrepreneur. They had no idea of ​​this underground "wealth."
Sudislavsky District police chief Vyacheslav A. Smirnov does not see in this incident nothing special:
 - It is not instituted. A few checks. The radiation background in the area is not disturbed. Everything is okay. On criminal responsibility are not talking. Perhaps the "treasure hunt" face administrative punishment. All will be known precisely only after the decision of the Kostroma environmental prosecutor's office.

CALL TO CENTRAL
An employee of the Yaroslavl branch of the bank, who requested anonymity, said: - As far as I know, for the destruction of banknotes emerging from treatment, use several methods. Including waste bills were placed in a sealed missile silos, serves as a burial ground. Most likely found in the Kostroma region, money is "waste" money exchange either 1991 or 1998.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting