New comic book heroes (6 pictures)

Recently, irradiating another batch of mice, I thought about the characters. No, not about Alexander Matrosov there or Rimbaud, thoughts revolved around a more realistic characters - I thought about the heroes of comic books. Why, I wonder, most of these creatures antropoobrazny and is a hybrid of man and something else there ("Spider-Man" there, or "man-bat")? It was much more interesting to watch the adventures of various characters; "Person" around and so fully, but "something Tamov" much less. Let's better the protagonists will be hybrids "non-human" and "non-human". Since γ-power and low-power we already had lived well, irradiate it was still long and there was time for a more thorough understanding of the idea. The fruits of this judgment brings to your attention.
via kandelyabr.livejournal.com

So, the heroes:
The brightest part ostrich Elephant - is, of course, goiter. But, as in the figure can not see it, talk about crop I will not. From an ordinary elephant (Vulgaris Elefant) Ostrich Elephant feature: a giant hemorrhoids, feathers all over the body and everything else. Ostrich Elephant is able to imitate Chaplin, but does not imitate; because it is very shy and secretive.

The main advantage of this hero is optional for inventing his antihero. Cat-Mouse perfectly struggling with himself. And, in general, for its full biography enough only one picture.

Beaver-Dandelion represents absolute evil. Dandelion Seeds Beaver-can be fixed on any surface and solidify immediately begin to build dams and lodges, thus depriving hundreds of Moldovans work. Beaver Dandelion half-plant, and therefore devoid of sunlight quickly withers and sometimes even ohirevaet. Ohirevshy Beaver, dandelion is even more dangerous than usual, in this state, he dies tail fall off legs, body and head, and he turns to Sergei Zverev.

The main difference rhinoceros beetle from a Rhino, is that he - the Beetle. The main enemy of this character are carnivorous Pygmies with whom, incidentally, he successfully fights. The figure is clearly visible on the hands carnivorous pygmy sticking out of the mouth of the rhinoceros beetle.

Very useful hero. Well, imagine, go hunter game, got the duck-duck in the gun, of course, bird shot, and suddenly the bear jumps out of the bushes. What would earlier - part dirty laundry pants (and can even boot), his wife and friends laughter and a general sense of frustration (and not only spiritual). And now - I saw a bear and immediately got scared competently in Duck-Duck. And yet! No more trouble! A duck-duck and a puddle rinse can game it as money does not smell.

Pirate Pirate very angry, but helpless hero. Pirate Pirate all kind confirms the danger of inbreeding. Despite the lack of limbs, masterfully using two parrots, he can fly. Actually, the "Flying Dutchman" - it's about him. Never greet pirates pirate's hand - he had no hands, and it is very complex. Pirate Pirate is a registered logo and the muse of designers AvtoVAZ.
In this lyrical note, I decided to finish. Well, not that he would have thought just a mouse already begun to rattle the walls with his fists in the lead feed and screaming absolutely inhuman voices that are, in general, is not typical.
Here.
Everything.
© kandelyabr

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting