Impressions Bmw X6

via ru_auto

To begin with, I'm not a fan of big machines.
This did not seem a big sales.
probably due to the very small angle of rotation and has NEVEBENNY compliant wheel. Who should pay attention to, it is made of plastic shitty! keep it in the hands of just disgusted after Toyotas

Kata in the park along the "Andropov».
3, 5 liters / benzus / turbine / Machine
Sneaker the floor - reaction of zero! Only after 40 km / h, and may later be included Collider, and more ... all ok

suspension - certainly to blame low-profile tires, etc., but the interior rattles !!! he begins to rattle the machine is new for you in every mound tears, as in the Crimea from unwashed vegetables !!!
Chel, drove the car, was pleased after the X5, for the way you feel, not as to the garbage))

hereinafter. based on the foregoing. Salon noisy as the barguzin!
something thundered may regiment in the trunk ...

UPD: I am not expert auto. and a moped is not mine.
Shop! Salon has become closer. ... x5 knees in the knees in the rear like the same, but the ceiling below. ie children or dwarfs can carry. adult to not plant.
the trunk is normal.

REF - not only that of the head rear seat does not fit, there is also a piece of glass in the tank ...

it can be seen only from the scalps of the vehicle moving behind
probably it is made to Babs, her lips painted
stsuko informativeness, all hanging on the side mirrors. Thank God they are big

Well, a very pleasant, of course, the mother of all nevebennoy doebeni not necessary electronics.
She will teach you, and to park and attach the ass, etc. etc.

In short, I have not felt the three and a half a lemon under the ass

PS: size. maybe it's not right, and may well have had no problems with the size of the car. not adjusting the mirror, I knew where my ass, and where the starboard side ... I think this is not my merit, and yet the Germans - not idiots nirazu. Auto something damn convenient around

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting