These different ... Chess! (10 pieces)

As a child I often played chess, but then podzabrosil case. Now, in the era of computers and the Internet, chess programs look just ultra-realistic, and their intelligence can outdo most powerful players, including me. But nothing can compare with a leisurely game with a real board and chess pieces. Wandering across the expanses of the network, I found several unusual chess boards, which can diversify the gameplay and create the necessary motivation.

3D-chess

Checkerboard is the uneven terrain on which you can play with passion to the game, like a real military battle for skyscraper and lowlands.

Insects chess

Complete set designer Alastair Mackie. The figures represent a clear plastic cylinders, in which "bricked" different types of insects. Depending on the strength of the figures in it with suitable insect. Over white "play" flying for the black - "ground" insects. Of course, inside the insects are not real, but their artificial model. Board games such figures white, clearly visible to the denomination.

The Art of War

Despite the militant name, the main "trick" of the chess set - the smallest detail and the extensive use of precious metals (silver, gold, platinum) and stones (rubies, diamonds, emeralds, sapphires). At the edge of the board is written in Japanese, "The Art of War", the cost of such a board - 50 thousand dollars. Author set - Victor F. Scharstein.

Racing chess

The figures in these chess made of spare parts for race cars of Formula 1 team Renault. Suspension elements, bushings, racks, parts of the cockpit - all handy materials relevant - titanium, solid steel, carbon fiber, pure silver, aircraft aluminum and leather. Naturally, the cost of the game as appropriate - 37 thousand dollars.

Political chess

Figures in them are statues of famous politicians of the past and modern times. As the white king - Adolf Hitler, the black King - Martin Luther King. Surround them different characters, like Rasputin, Donatella Versace and Gandhi. Figurines made of colored porcelain. Cost of the network, I have not found, it is proposed to make phone calls for clarification.

Star Chess

Made based on Star Wars, cost only US $ 539 (compared to others in the survey - a penny). Material figures - tin, a total of 32 (as it should be), playing for the Empire "silver" ships of the Jedi - "golden." Darth Vader, R2D2, and other characters are ready to fight with the enemy under your leadership, go for it!

Wavy chess

One of the most unusual in the review, made of cherry wood and maple, are $ 250, producing country - China. The designer of Chess - Adin Mumma, respect him for that. Figures are weighted with metal inserts in the lower part, which turns them into little dolls. Play the chess, slowly swinging - a pleasure

Secret chess

The peculiarity of these chess is that the nominal figures can only be determined in the game outside of the game board they are inconspicuous gray cylinders. This is consistent with the philosophy of "Alice in Wonderland", where all the pieces are, the differences appear only in the course of the game. Technically, this behavior is implemented using a specially cast glass, and light sources in the fields of the board. Once on the board put a figure, the light turns on and inside the glass can see who it is - a king or a pawn. The designer of this kit - Yasmin Sethi, the price is unknown.

Chess for three

In the Czech Republic it was established conceptually new chess with updated gameplay. Now you can play a game of chess is not alone, and the three of us! Start the game does not differ from the "classic", but then the players have a choice where to go - left or right. You can create a coalition "two against one", you can try to defeat all alone ... I wonder how the moves are recorded when playing on this board?

everything!

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting