The tour of the museum Polytech

LJ user yellow-reporter visited the Polytechnic Museum and enthusiastically shared his report with the Internet-community.

1. I do not know what it is so huge. For a number of interesting cosmic objects. There you have to go for the day, really. With food. However, there is a cafe, but did not manage to get there, so nothing about it I can not say.

2. The most charming little museum custodians in the world - it is there. It's amazing what beautiful.

3. Before you go, you need to plan your route: some rooms - only for fans, for example, "Chemistry", where are the piece of iron "before and after" treatment; no special training or DIG is not clear. With great regret, at the exit I learned that there is also the Museum of the package. A detailed description and schedule of exhibitions can be found at Polytech.

4. For those who set off to shoot in the "reflex." Take a polarizing filter, because 80% of the exhibits - the glass, and be sure to flash because some rooms are very, very dark. But remember: the flash can not everywhere.

5. The museum has a game room: you can poskladyvat cubes pobrenchat on infrared harp. In general, there is good, though, and for children.

Entrance 100 rubles. Shooting - 30 rubles.
18 ph

It is a nuclear bomb. She greets visitors. Incidentally, this is a life-size. Such Americans dropped on Japan. Honestly, I thought it was a fraction

Manipulator "Mouse»

The inscription on the phone the Ministry of Security

VCR "Electronics»

Media Player "Yauza»

Raising and lowering of blood pressure (the department "Space»)

Spring plant directly for 8 days

Switzerland ...

Such, perhaps, hung in every Soviet school, or any state institution

Cash Register "National»

Fotosnayper

Ah, youth

Unsurpassed Tessar lens company "Carl Zeiss" Jena

Media Player "Kazan 2»

Telemagnitola "Amfiton»

Shower water lens at the screen

This Soviet fax FTA-P

The most common Soviet payphone