Who actually vice president Altyn?

via dudkins

There is a man - Antonin Babosyuk, and it's not even a nickname, it's a fact of life. Previously, it only bothered me. I arrogantly thought himself a pioneer, the keeper of the Holy Grail, precious finds - uninterruptible power good mood, Antonina Babosyuk. But Yandex put me in my place among the fans of the diva. It turned out, many are worried at the sight of her plump calf and peroxide wigs!
Do not miss the opportunity to laugh heartily, visit Altyn is megatresh rollers are made right foot seems blind Kirghiz!
And now attention! Babosyuk falsifies facts!
Look at the photos below and make sure that all the images is inserted Photoshop!
Babosyuk and Children

Babosyuk and Veterans

Babosyuk and disabled

According to my information from reliable sources, it is very fastidious and simply refuses fotkatsya children!
And it looked like a transsexual (by the way, did not hear evidence to the contrary) a cash cow, hung over all Kyrgyz gold, the face is a brand with a capital B! and more, along with these bawdy rollers and text! In marketing and advertising of the company is waiting for blood pressure, but their reeyume letters of fire forever be burned on dpis ALTYN !!!

Regalia, Antonina:
Honorary member of the European Institute of Technology; her name was included in the encyclopedia "People of the Millennium"; the holder of the golden mark of the Moscow Association of Entrepreneurs; Commander of the Order "Glory to Russia" and the owner of the diploma of international public recognition of the "Glory of Russia"; Winner of the contest "Manager of the Year - 2008"; The winner of the All-Russian competition "Golden Chains" in the nomination "For the development of the Russian retail market", the owner of the diploma and the statuette "Retail Manager 2008"; The winner of the All-Russian Award "Manager of the Year 2008", the holder of the diploma and the award "Manager of the Year"; Winner of awards IX Eurasian Business Summit "For contribution to the development of the Russian economy"; Winner of the International Award «Global World Economic Award»; The holder of a diploma and the honorary title "Russian Quality Leader"; Winner of Medal of Honor "for decent work" and name a star for the high production achievements in 2007; Commander of the Order "Presidential Star"; Winner of Medal "Excellence in Quality" and "For achievements in quality"; Winner of the International Award "Person of the Year 2007" in the nomination "For contribution to the development of industry"; Commander of the Order of the Russian Orthodox Church of the Holy Princess Olga 3 degrees; winner of the medal "In commemoration of the 850th anniversary of Moscow" and the gentleman "Order of Honor"; assistant to the deputy of the State Duma; member of the Administrative Board of the Center for Business Development in Europe; member of the Academy of quality problems; Full Member of the British Institute of Directors; President of the Foundation "Our Children"; owner of a scientific degree of Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Amerikan University of Business Administration and, finally, a "Man of the Millennium."

the image of the witness is obvious

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting