Gingerbread man

The eternal theme, which was the first, the chicken or the egg bun or a gingerbread man?

13 picture + text + video + link

Peklo once farmer in the kitchen gingerbread and decided: "I will make a minute, I'll give gingerbread man but her husband." Her husband, meanwhile, was working in the garden.
She made gingerbread man raisin eyes, the nose of cherries, and the mouth of lemon peel. And put it into a hot oven. Terrible she was surprised when she opened the oven, and then - a live gingerbread man jumping!

- Wow! - He cried. - Well, the heat in the oven!
Gingerbread man began to run around the kitchen, and when the farmer's wife opened the door to the garden to call her husband, man ran over the threshold, shouting cheerfully:
 - And here you can not catch! Because I gingerbread man!

Gingerbread man ran down the street and nearly collided with a cow.
 - Come stop! - Shouted his cow. - You look hurt appetizing. Tasty I suppose?
There were a farmer and the farmer; they are completely out of breath from running fast.
 - Stop! Hold it! - Cried the farmer.

But all the gingerbread man ran and ran, and even cried on the run:
 - And here you can not catch! Because I gingerbread man!

Suddenly, before him, both from the ground and grew big dog scared him scared.
 - P-rr - the dog growled. - And you smell very nice - tasty, probably.
 - Oh, no, the dog! - Said the gingerbread man. - A farmer from the farmer and the cow also wanted to eat me, but could not catch.

And you will not catch me, too, because I'm the Gingerbread man, and from you I'll run faster.
He ran, ran and ran to the river here.

- Oh, what did I do something now? - Gingerbread man exclaimed.
The dog, a cow and a farmer to farmer just appeared on the high bank, when in front of gingerbread man appeared out of nowhere foxes.

- I'll help you get across the river, - I told him the old sly fox. - Jump on my back.
Gingerbread man fox jumped on his back, and he went into the water.
When the fox bit sailed from the coast, gingerbread man said to him:
 - I got wet feet.
 - It's okay, move higher up, on my head, - advised the fox.
Gingerbread man and entered.

Fox had almost crossed the river and suddenly says gingerbread man:
 - You know, I think is safer for you to move me on the nose.
Gingerbread man moved even higher, right on the nose of a fox, and carefully sat there until the fox was chosen to shore.

But when the fox to be on the beach, he threw gingerbread man in the air, opened wider mouth and swallowed it.

And most of the gingerbread man had said nothing.

Found on the Internet here is a simple recipe:
Ingredients:

125g unsalted butter,
1/3 cup brown sugar,
1/4 cup syrup,
1 egg,
2 cups flour,
1/4 cup flour with baking powder,
1 tbsp. teaspoon ground ginger,
1 teaspoon baking soda,
1 tbsp. spoon of raisins

For the glaze:
1 egg white,
1/2 Art. spoons of lemon juice,
11/4 cups icing sugar,
food coloring (optional)

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Shots two or three baking parchment. Beat the butter, sugar and syrup to air the cream. Gradually add the egg, beating after each addition.
Spoon the mixture into a large bowl. Sift in the oil mix dry ingredients. Mix first with a spatula, then - generously floured hands. Share on floured surface and knead until smooth.
Shots large cutting board with parchment. Roll out the dough on it to a thickness of 5 mm. Put for 15 minutes in the refrigerator on the board, so that the dough was dense enough for cutting.
Cut dough molds men. Connect trim and roll out again, cutting out additional figures. Arrange on baking figurines. Make raisin eyes and noses. Bake for 10 minutes or until light brown. Remove from the oven and cool on trays.
Preparation of glaze. Put the egg whites in a small, dry mixing bowl. Beat the protein to a solid foam. Gradually add lemon juice and icing sugar. Electric mixer to whisk until the mixture becomes thick. Arrange a few cups glaze, tint each selected dye. Transfer to a paper cooking pouches to close the wide end. Cut off from the tip of the bags and put on gingerbread men face and clothes.

I do not know why but for me gingerbread man is associated with something bad. I somehow think that they are terrible and evil. If I invent a story, the gingerbread man would have a negative character, voruyuschim children and killing livestock.
That is so:
And his gingerbread man can draw
HERE
traf - 0, 66

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting