Itineraries Morocco: Casablanca.

Well-known blogger and photographer Ilya Varlamov wrote about his trip to Morocco online.

Well, our little expedition arrived in Morocco. We flew to Casablanca, where I immediately picked up a rental car. The choice fell on Renault, first, inexpensive, and secondly, I never went to Reno. In "Domodedovo" I bought a guidebook to Morocco, "Around the World", and so, this is the most disgusting guide in the world, he wrote some nasty woman, no useful information, in addition to the card, is not there. In general, most good guides released Lonely Planet. So, from Vokrugsveta I learned that Casablanca's second largest (after Cairo), the city in Africa, that there is very nice, what's amazing mosque with the world's largest minaret, that there is some palaces, etc. After reading the snotty delights author I immediately got sick to go to Casablanca. But this is the wrong guide))

9 ph + letter

Let's start with the drug. Agree, the whole truth about drugs, booze and prostitutes can only be "the best guide." In the market you can buy for the price Halish 50p per gram, selling slices of 3 Kramm more discounts 50g, bargaining is very appropriate. If you'll walk through the old town and do a mysterious person, you should definitely be offered. I was offered very often surprised at my refusal to answer: "Dude, you Rastamanskaya hairstyle, as you do not smoke?" You can still buy some things that smear the gums, do not know what this effect. Cigarettes are sold everywhere, mostly local, is a 5 rubles to buy 1 Thing.

By the way, I found a workshop where they make those same bags "Dolcheibabana" that you love to buy thousands of dollars in the Moscow boutiques. Here, this is only 150 rubles.

A little wandering on the market, I decided to make new friends. I'm generally very sociable and friendly person. At the gate stood a rider, why not a new one? I asked him to take me to the green pasture, dark, dirty and disgusting place in Casablanca. To tell the truth, I was hoping to be in the port bardele and shoot for you the cheapest port of women, but my new friend took me to his home.

He lives in local slums. It was really pretty grim, smelled bad, and the whole neighborhood was more like a dump than in a residential area in the city center. We were just strange people came homelessly form and began to look at me suspiciously. To defuse the situation, I had a cute smile and shake hands with all

The local bar playing cards, I was invited to join, had to politely refuse, knowing that they were going to play on my camera. In general, I drank tea with the locals, eat some shit from dirty hands, even thought to spend the night there, but this will be a separate post. My romantic familiarity with the local culture ended corny, it was they just want my money. Gave.

Back in the old town, I decided to visit the local restaurant. To brighten up the dinner conversation, I sat down to a pretty Moroccans, we took a sandwich and struck up a conversation. It is worth noting that the local bohemians speaks only French, so we had to be explained on the fingers. My interlocutor to learn that I was from Russia, had gathered all their English vocabulary and began to actively gesticulating something to talk about "GREEN" ("green"). Russiya green, Yeurop Green, China green, blah blah blah. At first I thought he was from Greenpeace. It turned out much easier, his friend, who owns a little English, explained that my partner has a view of Islamic expansion. Europe has a green (color of Islam), they are now in Russia zasyadut, well, China is also the end. In general, soon the whole world will be green, so he asked me to tell my "paleface brother." As there are, and pass. )))

Instead of dessert, I decided to go to the club game. Local kids took me to the most pretentious club with video games. For 50 rubles, I drove with the local visitors lost. While the adults watch children play kinoshku.

And yes, for 70 rubles I bought a kilogram of Moroccan tangerine. We cheated, of course, but I was hurrying home, and did not particularly a bargain.

Having decided to cut through the old town I have a couple of hours wandering among the shops along the narrow streets. Finally I had to take the taxi driver confused. The taxi driver told me that he knows Putin and Medvedev, and even that vodka is best hashish. That's how it is. ))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting