Walk on the Casablanca (35 photos)

The author tells of his journey, which began in Morocco in Casablanca.
Poslledny time he was here three years ago, during which time the city has changed. for the better.
Here let light rail, built excellent pedestrian areas and put things in order.

According to the plan today, we had to get to Agadir, where even booked on the advice of readers have booked the cheapest hotel. Unfortunately, the plan went awry. On the advice of readers, we went over a slow way along the coast and spend a lot of time. So I had to urgently to stop for the night in Essaouira and change plans.

01. We leave in the morning from the hotel ... and then ... um ... well, somehow not very ...

02. Turn the corner ... we go further ... hmm ... better already! Outdoor cafes at every step, all different kofy drink ... It's time for breakfast. Moroccan breakfast is freshly squeezed orange juice from the wonderfully sweet oranges, tortilla, and excellent fresh coffee.

03. Go ahead and then suddenly, out of the corner leaves very long low-floor light rail!

04. It is difficult to believe that this is Africa! December 12, 2012 Alstom has launched a tram line length of 31 km in Casablanca.

05. Walking-street tram. This is the best that can be in the city.

06. Stop.

07. One day, Russia will be the same tram as in Africa.

08. Automatic Ticket.

09. Tram!

10. Go ahead, and then you shop! This is the most beautiful shop I've ever seen!

11. For such chic shops can all forgive the city, even the bad tiles and garbage! Someday, Omsk put the same beautiful shops, of course, wood Seats, that does not freeze in the cold.

12. Luke ...

13. This corporate bar in Casablanca. One of the best road bars I have ever seen. Someday, in Omsk will be their beautiful road bars.

14. Casablanca made excellent pedestrian crossings. They are protected by the bars, they are without borders ... The only problem is that drivers do not stop and do not miss pedestrian. It looks weird.

15. Kitten.

18. The center of Casablanca, the Medina, the old town of the city walls. Machines for the old streets do not go no place, so even render the trash manually.

19. Local residents are not very pleased to Lovygin with his camera.

20. Taxi drivers.

22. Machine wash on the street. On the first day we've been trying to find a sink to wash the car, but everything was closed. It turned out that it is necessary to give 2 euros every valet in the morning and the car will be perfectly clean.

23. By lunchtime, left Casablanca. Now I had to find a nice place to expeditionary vehicles stickers pasted. Since we have chosen the path along the coast, we decided to paste the car on a wild beach.

24. In order to please the readers unique shots we took a lot of equipment. Here, for example, multicopter. Its specially put together for our expedition. Hopefully it will do without crashes, and no one will knock. The first tests took place on the beach.

25. pasting machines took almost three hours. I never thought that so difficult to glue labels, especially large. In the heat of the film is deformed and avoid bubbles is very difficult.

26. Stop for lunch in El Jadida, a small resort town 120 km south of Casablanca.

27. El Jadida excellent pedestrian crossings!

28. Park.

29. Embankment with simulators.

30. Locals.

31. At the request of readers buy a watermelon. Watermelon is 15 per kg (for local, think 2 times cheaper). Inside it is empty, the pulp is small, but tasty.

32. Peter Lovygin holding watermelon.

33. In Morocco, the excellent oranges which continually make juice.

Source: zyalt.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting