Selection of funny orders

That made the curious collection of different orders that we received in the past 1, 5 years; We did something that, no, I will not be marked. If the topic will not overflow and wishes - recently added photos (as the photos on your computer).
1. On the absolute first place, personally I think that a mad aunt telephoned in late April last year, a bunch of suppliers and demand 1,000,000 (one million !!!) kilometers !!! St. George ribbon to put it before May 9. Yeah. Before the Moon 400 tysch.km. And all the phones at work in my mobile number was determined, in its Muhosranske 200 thousand population. You excuse, but a frank Nájera debilizm breed?
2. Manufacturers of underwear. Interested in buying gum for the party of men's underwear. Sent layout: white with a gold inscription in anglitski "hidden treasures." Whinnying entire office. Respect and uvazhuha you guys cool idea.
3. fridge magnets 1000 in the form of an ass with ears. I remember a ceramic wedding gave me, rulezzz!
4. 1500 pioneer ties and as many icons with Grandpa Lenin. Hesitated for a long time, said that in the corporate. From here I ofigel, he was a pioneer, the Komsomol did not. Asked invitation to corporate, where so many of my yearlings.
5. And in the little things. Private orders in the form of inscriptions on the tricolor "Ebi geese - save Russia", "I-alkagoleg Maskva IS", "Duavay, nalyavay", "uapsche kruasafcheg» etc. Although this is my favorite orders. I love you, creative people, related to life with humor.
But with the same blotch on the jeans on the appropriate place now goes to my sister. I have been reading, damn, Mom Stifler.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting