Jumping off a cliff. Trip Weekend

People, a lot of pictures. I will say when finished. Well, perhaps if not interesting - drain

Little disk imaging:
The basin length of 700 meters, a width of 400 meters. The height of the highest peak to the surface of the lake, located at the bottom of the basin, is 125 meters, the five ten-story building. The depth of the lake is 100 meters.

This place is also called the Copper Mountain. It is located near the village of Tuim, the site of the mine, which began operating in 1953. Then there was mined copper, lead, gold, tungsten, and iron. In 1974, after it had developed the basic ore reserves, the mine was closed due to safety violations. Initially devastated inside the mountain did not represent any danger to the mind until they started to sink into the ground animals. At the top there was a hole with a diameter of 6 m, and the mountain had to explode. After that formed a huge failure, which eventually partially filled with water, so the lake was formed. In 1991, the failure of the expanded, now its diameter is 200 m. From the top of the mountain to the water surface of about 80 m. The depth of the lake - about 40 m. The water in it has a turquoise color that is defined in it dissolved copper salts.

So. In terms of jumping rope - a perfect object.
Rock with a negative angle - so even a kettle in jumping as I can there quietly fall.
Free fall of about 60 meters, plus braking and drawdown base.
Speed ​​is developed to 150-160 km / h.
Time "in the way" 3-3, 5 seconds.

Sun in the foothills and all beauty. One problem - the wild wind. You could stand at an angle to the ground, and flow calmly held such a position.

Because too much of this wind we had to abandon leap immediately. Because it is not safe. So, do not say that roupdzhampery absolutely scumbags.
But you can shoot an object from all sides

and yet

Well, it was worth around too

Dawn can say

piece of equipment

sobstno upper point and a place to "dump" - exit.

did not think the car will be able to get there ...

the bulk of the rock

watching girls in the same failure ... it will soon jump back

another option exit

and on the other hand, too

because the upstairs was very windy and cold, we decided to go down. To the gallery and on the ice failure.
Filmed on the road.

more

Ice failure. The thickness of the well is very large, but all the ice in the cracks

You can walk

visible remnants adits

view of the bottom of the exit

and the rest of the failure from the same

continue to do until there was nothing left, went to the village Tuim. Passes by just such lovely houses.

all that remains of the administrative building of the mine

Well went ... well ... drove ...

photo of the next day, but went that way ...

returned in the evening. Wind little verse.
"Jeep" is not got to the top

everything is ready for the most important ...

Propryg organizotorov ... more just look

All one jump

Well, now my jumping

sobstno Tuim I hopped in the ninth and tenth times. But still, the beauty of the jump is not thought

chief was a step into the abyss ...

And as it happens

it does not matter

and therefore such gibberish

here

And organizers meanwhile follows that everything was as it should

That such beauty I saw her after the jump on the first day

But the next day began snowfall ... besides wind

which again does not become a nuisance, or for jumping ...

... For either responsible for bezopastnost

of course without fanaticism and in this weather, no one jumped

Well bonus ...
THIS !!!

IS !!!

TUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM !!!
ZY for all sim

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting