Bold Irkutsk animals

There is in my hometown of Irkutsk resort "Angara", he is right in town. There, in the forest, squirrels. Very brave. Not afraid of people and take the nuts directly from the source.

03. And yet they are very picky. Prefer hazelnuts peanuts. Guba not fool ...

04. And this is how they hide nuts in the leaves. Stocks for the winter do. I wonder - will she then my nuts? And yet they fight each other, if one buried and the second found its reserves, and the first to notice.

This nuthatch. He even brave. Not afraid, and also claims its nut. Then he hides in tree bark

And it is not nuthatch. I do not know what a bird. But it is very bold. They are also fighting for a nuthatch nuts.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1271508148 [/ mergetime]
They are so used to and spoiled that brazenly demanding treats. Catch up if you leave, and even climb down.

And this protein - my favorite - even allowed himself to stroke. As she picked the nuts, I had time to pet her - such a fragile creature, I wondered how this malkenkom body holds the soul. A tiny paws and cold. Communicating with them, merge with nature, so that all the worries and problems remain far away. Resting thoughts and soul. I really like to spend time with them.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting