Forgotten Novoyavorivsk

The author writes, mt12:

Novoyavorivsk is in the Lviv region. The town is small, sometime during the Soviet times, the main occupation of the people here was to produce sulfur. Then something like this happened to anyone that sulfur was not needed, people are not wanted, and the plant does not need anyone.
It is very sad and unfortunate, but there anturazhnye, near Chernobyl.

At the entrance stands booth with two bored guards and mongrel guards listen to the radio and do not want to start first. However, showing remarkable ingenuity, invented the legend that we were journalists from the neighboring Lviv.

Those distrustful glances in my film "Zenith" on us. But, however, allowed after some inquiries about the name of our magazine. Apparently satisfied with the answer: "We are from LiveJournal, which is a very famous magazine».
Vowing to inform superiors and simultaneously complaining that the children grow up, and wages there, we were allowed into the territory. We assure the children and promised to mention salary in the article. Well, that said:

This pattern prevails in many rooms.
Windows shattered, battery cut off and put into scrap metal, paper dug, but apparently no one did not need.

All that could be used in the new life was taken away. It remains only to the past. Actually, because of the past were the right slogans, but now the wrong portraits.

Again wrong portraits. They, incidentally, a lot of the entire plant.

Money, apparently, now will not give.

Excavator thought and left. They were gone, and machinists. And the cars are gone, they are on rails.

Or lie.
A sulfur therein. The most stupid thing to do here would be to smoke.

As time goes by, all ages.

But there were colored puddles.

Stay shop.

Remained someone statements
"Please make out my case for dismissal of work at a meeting uchkom without my presence, to 21.10.85»

You're forgotten someone.

March 26 was the election.

"Full necessary to provide!»

On the floor lie. A lot of. Scary sight.

Another abandoned car.

I'm not exactly sure why we need these things. Cooling? Heating? Gidrarnya?

Beyond the trees no one was watching, they are already in the windows.

Our Ukraine ...

Miners sulfur - the same people.

Stay Vitaminka.

This is probably all.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting