Gadzhievo- you city-hour

Inspired by this: forum2/topic590302.html
Looked at pictures, read the comments, upset, took the camera down and walked into the street)
Thus, the "godforsaken" town Gadzhiyevo my eyes)
Reports about "online", ie Fota today (30 May 2013) in the period from 17 to 18 hours.
ps not a photographer, quality do not pretend, I just want to say that everything we have is good)))
Breaking possible, ph 30 pieces

House children's creativity. (someone wrote that Gadzhiyevo young people with nothing to do, so that all drug addicts and alcoholics, but I can assure everyone, it is not so)
In addition, the Center has Gadzhiyevo creativity and entertainment, Center for Civic and patriotic education of youth, libraries, in general everything like normal people. Anyone who wants to realize themselves and spend free time to good use, can find a place.

View of the central lake and central square
ps the photo shows what we have parking problems))) Statistics each family of 2 cars. In the area we have already started calling local Rublevka since the number of expensive cars just rolls over))) Lexi, and X5 is in order for the wives of military

a little closer
eyed will notice a lot of kids and strollers. And this is one of the main indicators of quality of life in the city)
By the way, Gadzhiyevo very "young" city. Grandparents are virtually no

a central lake

yet central area. more children and prams)

"Old" school №276. New windows, new facade, a new fence

those "local" doves)))

Monument to submariners

Gadzhievsky House Officers.
Due to military reforms here in such a sorry state it was handed over to local authorities. Will repair

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting