Convenient location chosen for the 2010 World Cup!

• Do crew from New Zealand, is preparing to cover the match of the World Cup 2010 in South Africa, stolen equipment by 70 thousand. Dollars. According to the TV people, the robbery occurred at Sparkling Waters hotel in Rustenburg, where journalists are staying, reports RBC.ru. Reporter and cameraman had dinner at the restaurant when the robbers broke into their room and brought out the sound and lighting equipment, as well as a camera, a laptop and a satellite dish. Now lighting the match New Zealand broadcaster is under question.

• Pretoria robbed a German journalist who arrived in South Africa for coverage on Friday launched the world soccer championship. The victim criminals took away all their money and valuables, including mobile computer, photographic equipment, according GZT.ru.

• Attack hooligans undergone four Chinese journalists, reports MK.ru. The robbers stopped the car the press and took the money and equipment to take pictures. "Be vigilant, leaving the hotel. All my things hide in the trunk and try not to open the windows in the car "- gave advice to one of the victims.

• Portuguese photographer Oscar Serrano once woke up in a hotel room and saw right in front of a gun, the website Sport.utro.ru. "If you want to live - close your eyes and go to sleep on!" - He shouted to him a thug in a mask. Serrano is nothing to do but lie in bed and wait for the band retracts. "They carried out of the room everything! 3 thousand dollars, cellphone, laptop, my luggage, clothing, passports, after all! All that I have left - it accreditation for the World Cup and, excuse me, cowards. »

• «I have worked for more than ten world championships, but this has never faced. Even in 1978 in Argentina, although there are rules for when the junta. The situation was much more peaceful. In South Africa, thriving theft. And most importantly, that the police are not visible. Many journalists some negative feelings about Blatter's decision to give the country the championship. I'm afraid even stranger people hlebnet grief "- these are the words of the commentator Gennady Orlov told the newspaper" Soviet Sport ».

• African bandits robbed not only journalists, but also the players. So in the suburbs of Durban have three players against Greece stole the money directly from the hotel rooms. The players have lost 2,000 euros.

P.S. The head of the organizing committee of the World Cup Danny Jordaan said he sympathizes with fans that annoying sound of traditional South African horns - vuvuzel, and expressed readiness to "take action" if they occur disorders associated with their use. All championship match accompanied by constant roar vuvuzel that can produce noise of 130 decibels. Head coach Morten Olsen Denmark even have to turn off your hearing aid because podudet fans, and the Internet has opened a website against vuvuzel.

Via drugoi

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting