About plunger

My wife never knew what this thing is.
I do not even think probably.

Well, the bathroom is a kind of crap on a stick, and costs. There's a lot of that is that it does not apply.

I wonder until he caught this mouse plunger.
How do they find each other, it is not clear.
But very handy way it turned out plunger.
Plunger appeared perfectly comfortable mousetrap.

Mouse sat quietly under the plunger.
My wife happily danced around.
For a while they were peacefully through the plunger talking, deciding what to do next.
This one came up with the idea of ​​sovochkom I can not say for sure.
But anyway, my wife took the shovel, and gently moving, very carefully, what would happen to pinch myshu paws became plunger to move along with the myshom from the floor to scoop. At the same time, it requested the Bat inside bounce, and before every movement commanded something like "Ale! -Op!»
Then they dressed, and trying not to make any sudden movements that would not compromise the integrity of the design and not to cause inconvenience to the unfortunate animal, shovel in one hand, the other held tightly to his plunger, went in the trash.
She solemnly carried the fragile structure across the yard like a container of organs for transplantation itself, causing morbid curiosity of neighbors and stray dogs. A few witnesses could hear it while quietly talking to the plunger, defensively and in some ways it convincing.
Then she confessed on the way she once flashed vile idea that the animal could be anywhere and not to wear, and easy to wash off the toilet. Only once I flashed. But she immediately felt ashamed of their own cruelty.

Well, how long will shortly see, the operation of transport entered its final stage, and they got to the garbage. His wife sighed with relief, slope, separated from the plunger sovochki and tried to shake the mouse in its natural habitat. [Next]

Alas. Mouse on sovochkom was not.
All the way back bystanders were able to observe how a woman goes through the yard, occasionally looking into the plunger and surprise with a shrug.

I knew nothing about this case until the day when we are not clogged sink, and the wife is not caught me in the bathroom with this simple tool in the hands.
She cautiously crept up on tiptoe, I put a finger to his lips, nodded conspiratorially on the plunger and sinister whispered:
"Catch ???»

© Rocketeer

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting