Whose place?

Today had the pleasure to ride in public transport, namely in any one of our little town a big bus. I went, and - lo and behold!
Armchair! Huge means the chair right at the entrance! Everything is so homey and comfortable that in the context of general **** spine looks just like a throne. Take me to him ashamed, and maybe afraid, suddenly think this place is a conductor, and it is known to not hold as well as possible, and he himself will become a conductor.
I sat down, I mean, at the usual seat, of which there were plenty around and watched. As it later occurred to me turned out to be a commercial bus, as is well known in the commercial bus conductors do not hobnob with the old, because what ordinary driver with them to share it Well, what I mean.
I started watching, I think someone in his first sit down, everything did not fall every time such an opportunity with an increased comfort to your destination. And what do you think? Not who he did not intend to sit down even when conventional seats have already come to an end. Passengers prefer to stand.
And that's what I think friends. Why are all shy? The driver, or who invented it, I do not know, for once went to meet ordinary passengers, and look how it goes. Not anyone, not what is not necessary. Eh ...

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting