Cyberpunk computer for the home.

The original name of "the Monster in the bedroom»
13 pictures describing
I spied here

Why does my computer have to be in the body? What keyboard and mouse should be placed on the table? For some reason, the system unit is turned to the front panel user? My search for answers to these and other questions led to unexpected results. But before giving answers to the questions themselves, I want to explain the title of the article. "Monster" - so named my five year old daughter design layout sketches, made in 3D in AutoCAD. This is a simple and concise name has become the working title of the project, and later, when you install the operating system and the computer name. Why in the bedroom? Because a computer station is located in the bedroom - in the widest part of the angular balcony attached to the room. To a large extent it is the location of the computer (rather limited space) has predetermined its appearance.

The design is rather impressive size, take a picture completely, but still in a good perspective is problematic. At this distance to make out anything but the overall layout, it is difficult, so we will "break the monster." I apologize for the quality of the photos, as I have done them initially just for yourself, that came to hand. There will be time - take a normal camera and arrange his creation photoshoot. The works are made with little or no use of power tools - Use only screwdriver (for its intended purpose and as a drill) and hammer (as himself), all done "on the knee" in the literal sense. Used parts and materials purchased at hardware stores and supermarkets, furniture fittings. Structurally, the "monster" is composed of 3 parts: 1. the bottom.

Six hands of manipulators made of wall brackets for LCD-TVs. For more resemblance to the robot manipulators have been added "pnevmotsillindry" from the furniture shock, "way valve" of the 11 and antenna splitters, and naturally air tubing. Mounting frame for manipulators is made from metal parts, which are used to build wooden houses (bought in the supermarket building), fixed to the wall with the 5 and anchor bolts. Below is attached to the frame holder for uninterruptible power supply unit is made of metal legs office desk and a perforated steel band.

To monitor attached behind the two front speakers and a subwoofer-balls in a tube. Arachnid design of the holders of "balls" made of a conventional umbrella and flexible extension screwdriver.

Highlighting the design is made using cords "Rope", drawn into a plastic sleeve. To adjust the backlight I have used conventional dimmer installed in a plastic box for wiring. Attached to the frame with flexible holders of Chinese lamps, pegs (burned in the kitchen). Komlektnaya dimmer knob replaced by a knob on the old faucet.

Few people can take pictures of your computer from the bottom, and here offers an interesting look. An attentive eye can see brackets for LCD TVs, Furniture absorbers, and cut a colander (remember the bewildered eyes of my mother in law when she saw the mutilated kitchen appliance in the hallway). 2. The upper part.

It consists of ceiling mounting brackets for installation of the system unit and boxes for discs.

For the system unit as a "victim" was selected body size Slim-ATX Desktop. The hull was shortened in depth, deployed back wall forward, found few fans, added organizer for cables from a length of sewer hose.

Container storage disks made of ... trash.

Boxing disc boxed set to furniture rails placed on the cover box for CDs without boxes. For ease of access "from a sitting position," the entire container to the profile rails pushed forward and down.

My favorite item on the computer - "Control Panel." Made of furniture hinges like "Grasshopper" three peephole, antenna splitter, cable clamps, sanitary clamps and heating coils. All this economy rests on the arm of a desk lamp. 3. The middle part, or "backbone monster»

The basis is a metal-plastic water pipe, wearing a metal hose. To her with plastic clips for pipes attached "backbone", made of connecting parts for plasterboard profile systems and plastic anchors for fixing insulation boards.

Top to the "backbone" attached "head monster" - the former head of the housing lug 5'25 "and 3'5" in which fans set the control panel and the system hard drive. Just below, in the "load center" set the standard size ATX power supply. Power Cables, of course, had lengthened. For raundinga wires used metal hose and spiral ribbon for wiring.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1286641388 [/ mergetime]
All. Grammar author maintained.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting