The off-season in the Big Yalta

Day turned out to be overcast, rainy, but the camera was carefully taken ssoboy hopefully not zrya.Podёm the pass went sad, because there was a rain and cloudiness was in the mountains in the rain, but knowing our Crimean weather, I like a true krymchanin always I am hoping for the best, which eventually happened.

The first thing that we see having crossed the pass, a mountain Demerdzhi, at the foot of which lies the village of Radiant, the southern slope of the mountain allows the vineyards to get a full day of sun, so that the wine in radiant vstavlyuchee and vkusnoe.U foot as the same are the ruins of ancient fortification Funa, horse Base Valley priideny stones neboychnoyformy like human figures and beyond.

Here's a bit from a different angle, otchetlivovidim silhouette of the head of the Empress Catherine, and the legend of the bride with the smith mountain kuznetsov.Kotoraya waited his blacksmith from fishing and okamenela.Esche one legend has it that she threw herself into the mouth of the volcano, which is still smoldering in those summer on the mountain, t to. fiery giant who lives in the mountain annually required for a new bride of the most beautiful women in okruge.Daby he giant, not flunked her groom-blacksmith who began vozrazhat.V ancient times, there were indeed forge and Kvali in them the best horseshoe mechi.Byl the ancient Khan Tokhtamysh, a descendant of Genghis Khan, he was nerobkogo dozen, and versed in weapons and horse harness. Once he came to one blacksmith from that village and ordered his shoe after he picked up a horseshoe district decided it straighten as it always did, releases the most blacksmiths, but could not, he casually threw gold coins blacksmith zaglazhivaya insult his proverkoy.Kuznets catching denngu, crumpled it in half with two fingers, and threw into the hearth said: And your a worthless iron!

Further views of the sea and the mountain Castel, Castello fortress. there have always been strengthening, but the Spaniards, during the reign of the seas, settled there is thorough. This mountain and to this day serves military purposes it is now part of the military.

On the right RomanKosh

Castel closer,

View from the Upper Kutuzovka Alushta (nee Noise) This mestaz standing army of Kutuzov, near Kutuzovsky fontan.Kak we all know, Kutuzov was wounded in the eye, and it is from this source, now called the fountain, made him gadgets, and inflammation was pass. Then he ordered to ennoble the source.

Alushta Valley grape, wine identity inserts tight! Ladderpoints.

Since nachalso barrage could not sfotat Ayu Dag, with the usual angle, but the identity is seen only Mishkin ass.

This former Mosfilm film set, (on the mountain) Remember the children of Captain Grant? Island, filmed there.

Temptations ... Circle bleattt!

Taburetochnik the way ashamed to admit it, but the most-stools pesdaty transport!

Falls Wuchang-Su.

Rainbow

Well, welcome! SEA!

House Alla. One of them.

Livadia Palace is great!

Chimera Livadia Palace. Guards the entrance to the Hells.

Ceramic Artist cheto ...

And with this place, a different story altogether, in the 90s, I happened to be near the temple, which was at the time skladom.Zaydya it I was stunned, you will understand why right now.

In the temple was then dilapidated drum under the dome, the cross was broken, well, everything remotely resembling that this temple. Frankly, going and seeing the mosaic icons on the walls of the warehouse, I still do not understand why, began to cry like a little boy ... it was a long time ago.

The mosaic icon of the Ascension of Christ

This Church of the Intercession of the Holy Virgin, I found out later, when I began to be interested in this "warehouse" Mosaic was partially repulsed, especially gold pieces.

Mosaic was produced on the island of Murano, Italy, master Antonio Salviatti.

The altar is simply amazing! It is a pity that we can not go there, so close to take it off!

Body

Face of the Savior is depicted at a young age, which in itself is a great rarity, only three such images all over the world (according to rumors)

In a circle, placed the image of the apostles, all the mosaic.

not far from the Temple, there is a corner in which I like to relax a little, in this place he loved hazhivali AP Chekhov, with his daughter svyaschennikaN Yalta. Ternovskaya and sitting on the bench, they indulged in philosophical discussions ... So is this place, he put in the story The Lady with the Dog, Anna Sergeyevna and Dmitry Gurov Dmirtricha. & Quot; At Oreanda they sat near the church, looked down on the sea, and were silent ... & quot;

And that's where they looked, the view from the bench.

And that's it.

I remind Olives in the south (the way +15)))))

Then he walked along the path, as usual without a cat has not done (they haunt me))) out as far as the light I saw kerf)))

But this bench stood near the Temple, when Chekhov used to sit on it! Imagine whose ass not only perevidel this bench!

Again, Livadia Palace,

Watch

Well okontsovke glanced to his aunt, peeled persimmons, care for me left to ripen on the branches)))

Cat Basil when he saw that the fruit of the same color, hard squinting under a persimmon, in order to go on a visit to my Kotin resort, even under the guise of persimmon.

Coast port

ceramics.

Hotel Yalta

Red Stone

Good night! Pasip for attention, interestingly sprashivayte.Vsem happiness!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting