An ardent fan

A resident of Southern California, was arrested for masturbating during the premiere of the new Harry Potter movie.

Pervert! On that there can masturbate masturbating ?!

39-year-old Alexander Offner sat in a movie theater in the last row of the daytime show films Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, he was seen as indecency and arrested. "At first I thought he was bad because he had had a hail-tech sweat, he often breathed and trembling all over," - said Kolkovets Nancy (Nancy Kolkovets), who called the police, ambulance and fire. - I could not have thought that he was doing this, because his right sat a few children.
On Monday (1:10 days) Blyuffona police department received a call 911 immediately and outfit went to the cinema.
According to police, in the back row was found a white male who has not openly touched his genitals. Offner was immediately arrested for lewd conduct in a public place.
The new movie about Harry Potter assigned a rating of adults - children 13 years and older as a result of the fact that in the film there is a scene where topless Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are merged in a passionate kiss.

Alexander himself said that the reason a chur frank script of the film, and even intend to sue David Yates: "I just did not notice that my hand reached for his pants. I doubt that such a case of involuntary masturbation caused by watching Harry Potter, was single. I do not understand why I was arrested, because the real crime committed person who shot an erotic movie for children ".
from here

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting