Update table

Kitchen table with us - a nightmare, it would be necessary to buy new, but it can accumulate on the table does not poluchaetstsa. even when the life of the father managed to fill a cloth top - oilcloth some fabric on the bottom. size once again to our table (he was still in a miserable addition, all normal tablecloth to the floor loop is usually drawn) .ottsa gone, the surface worn out, and I decided to do everything in his footsteps.

1) difficulty otkovyryat old tablecloth

2) for the first time in ten years I saw a real "face" of the table and wash neotmyvaemoe pobrobovala

3) pasted on the cloth adhesive tape (because it was inconvenient nailed and keep a tablecloth at a time) and arrived with carnations caps =))) - hell knows what they are called ...
PS: the table was certainly more convenient to turn. but in my case I am a heavy hammer nails tilt your head (well, that none of the finger does not hurt ..)

4) final.

it happened a week ago, and the cloth is kept properly ... although it would be good for hats nails put a four-thread, as my father did, but I have to fake .... (

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting