Remaking the table

Dopeklo my wife to the table altered. The table in the usual rented apartment, plain old, almost dead table already frightening in its own way, and in a safe place to buy a lot of furniture is not hunting, that his purchase, then another thing ...

The choice fell on a small glass tiles, Leroy Merlin bought a box of tiles for 1200 rubles, there is, in my opinion, about 2 square meters. needed a 1 vial of liquid nails moment of installation - 150 rubles, the gun - 50 rubles, PVA glue bottle - 40 rubles, area plastic with the dimensions required - 2 pieces of 450 rubles, Plywood house was RUB 200 chtoli per sheet Total budget of about 2500 rubles (New table covered with a hike of 10 to rubles)

Home.
On the table is already screwed screwdriver first platinum 3mm plywood ...

All dopinal plywood hat sank as he could, even helped hammer

In the picture the wife if Cho

tried sheets of tiles, Che figured how to edge with dimensions commensurate

Clay time installation should be applied to each plitochki largest drop took the glue that becomes transparent when dry, is written on the packaging ...

... the process tedious and slow

sealed the entire table has passed 3 hours in total, the night of the yard)))

after 5 hours, you can shoot a film with tiles, moisten the sponge, remove the paper gets wet ...

close

the process went

that's the whole table cleared

view closer

Pharaoh came to guzzle asks me the sausage with beer chew, a little rest))))

Recent plitochki was decided to miss the mark with white glue together, 2 rows on the edges, for greater durability, all the same from the edges of the weaker will be the place ...

wipe with a damp cloth on the glue plitochki

... The process is

Now, after a few hours preparing grout
chose the color, dark beige ...

I forgot to write, floating import price of 150 rubles
spread prescription weight of PVA added to 200 grams of
and rushed

like dried up, it is necessary to erase the excess using rags, first wet
then dry and polish dry

Result ...

Getting screwed Area ... Selected screws may unaesthetic, but firmly, and the area should be firmly fixed ... Aluminium corners are expensive and fix them you can hide glue, I chose the option is cheaper, anyway table Master's and post them later in the Convention of the the apartment

That's the whole table, my wife is very happy ...
I, too, from behind me, finally))

TOTAL closer

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting