Ukrainian trains

Blogger horoshiyblog wrote a little note about the new cars Ukrainian trains, new, however, they can be called a stretch, since they are used for several years, and if before such cars go on just a few major routes, at the moment trains with such cars already connected more or less the major cities of the country.
17 photos

Externally, the new cars do not differ from the old, but in each compartment are air-conditioned, 220-volt outlet, the indicators freeness toilets touch buttons adjust the level of light, the call conductors and the alarm button. If you close the doors of the castle and its press, if someone from the outside will try to open the door, turn on the light in the compartment, and a beep sounds - handy thing against nocturnal thieves.

Since the whole system of Ukrainian origin, then design it tends not to Europe, and back in the USSR, to the same outlet is not near the table where her place, and over the door, which is inconvenient:

Cars regularly bypasses the head of the train, which conductors are very afraid. There was such a case: at one of the stops in our compartment came a man who had a ticket in my place, but only for tomorrow's date, obviously, it is too actively celebrated the 8th of March and not that day took the train. So the conductor simply grabbed her head when she saw it and shouting: "Who is the chief of the train will make a detour! Yes, if he sees that I have "hare" - I'm dead! "And threatened to call the police, he began to demand that the man went to the next station. However, all ended well and did not make it to the insanity, man found an empty seat, and he went on.

Bulbs in the compartment, in contrast to the older cars can be rotated.

And on the upper shelves have special things to keep from falling out:

Linens are completely homemade, for that it was wet or poorly laundered no question.

Even outwardly it is not like in the old trains.

The corridor of the car, on the contrary, can not be called a home.

For comparison, the corridor of the car old-fashioned, warm colors much more pleasant and comfortable.

Dry closets, one in one in European trains, with fragrances, touch buttons, and separate backlit mirrors sparkling clean.

In the hallway on the electronic scoreboard displays the stops.

Interest for recently, I rode in the new car with reserved seats.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting