Abandoned Tower, Yekaterinburg

It will be a compilation of photos + text, please do not break, when all
otpishu
via dedmaxopka.livejournal.com/

Anyone who has been in Yekaterinburg, could see a very tall tower almost lifeless in the city center. Call it attraction of the city I would not dare, but definitely worthy of attention ... the object of our attention. As I wrote before, the TV tower on our trip to ECX - pervotsel. Therefore, do not climb on it, we could not

1. Inside the TV tower

The history of this object does not attractive, everything is banal - large-scale project, the start of construction in the 80s, and because of the crisis the construction freeze in the early 90s. After freezing the tower were pulled lovers of extreme sports, mountain climbers, beysery. There have been cases of suicide and the conception of children at the facility - one less, others more ...

And so, the design height of the tower 361m, it is planned to move all city TELERADIOCOMMUNICATIONS. Erected only ~ 220m and still debating whether to build on? The exact answer is no.

Sverdlovsk project is similar to the Vilnius TV tower, successfully built in 1977. The project RTPS had to look like a concrete column height of 220 meters, at the bottom - a 6-storey annexe for TV studios, a snack bar and a conference room; at a height of 188 meters - a restaurant with a rotating floor (rotational speed - about 1 / hour), as Ostankino tower. On top of the post was to be the metal antenna 141 meters long. Entrance to the TV Tower was planned for the underground tunnel from the street Decembrists.

She looks like the same! About the Tower and should be in Yekaterinburg.

2. But in our case we have here is:

3. She

Today, this tower, even in an unfinished state - the tallest building in Yekaterinburg (the city's first skyscraper "Antey-IIIĀ» 25 meters below). Also, this tower - the tallest building in the world abandoned. (Mast does not count, because the mast is not a building)

As a result, we killed two birds with one stone!

I'll tell you how climbed. The history of the "frost" climb starts from the moment I arrived in Yekaterinburg raskalov_vit and looking at the weather, decided to postpone the rise until later, when the weather gets better. But the weather is not getting any better, and the temperature dropped. And now, the last days of our stay in the ECX - need to climb! It was decided, we go at dawn. We leave, and on the street -25 * ...

4. Start! 0 meters

Cool, but not seen such cold weather. Climb inside the tower and climbed to the top of distillation. The sun has not yet happened, and had to climb in the dark on steel structures, similar to scaffolding. The first 150 meters was even nice to climb - just a window, two windows, you look through them, you see the height and as the sky brightens. But when it came to the opening, the body began to hamper the cold, but rather hands, because of the snow in the forest (see. 1st photo). In the first area, where we filmed the dawn, I got 5 minutes before Vitali, spending 30-35 minutes on the rise.

5. That for which climbed

Modal time did not last long, won me 5 minutes gave me a lot of dawn shots with the included lighting of the city.

8. The bend in the river Iset

13. At this point the city has become the "declining" and slowly waking

Dawn met, they decided to climb to the top. Having realized that a long time can not be there - at the height of cooler was about -28 * and a strong wind that permeated everything.

I got an unforgettable experience, despite the fact that the height become boring. The feeling that here, you're at the top and up close to the city nothing. All somewhere down there, in the fog and light blue. A large playground, is where to turn, the beauty around - Take photos all you like! But, bleat, wild cold! Just take the camera, and hands begin to ossify, and as luck would have torn gloves on wood, from the cold almost can not save.

So it turned out that most of the time I warmed the hands and Raskalov at that time was running nearby, said it was fucking, filming and eventually his nose frostbitten

14. Conquest!

15. The very top finish! 220m

16. The view down the photos that we found on the Internet. Incidentally tricolor painted devel43 with his friend. It seems even promise to finish the white strip. Waiting)

18. Dawn halo

20. Vysotsky, aka Antaeus

22. And this is what the sleeping areas in the distance. Like some polar city

23. Another view down and we peel off

24. Up and down climbed so. Underfoot 200 meters of metal. By the way, tell me where in the forests of the whole pine? At a height of 70 meters! as they are dragged to and why?

25. At the first "observation", filmed from sunrise

Posted in [mergetime] 1305324095 [/ mergetime]
When peeled down went home to sleep. Personally, when I set foot on the ground, "he breathed" and all the way home was suppressed. But still, the impressions of memorable television tower. I would repeat. Summer.

Thank you for your attention.

Photo not for me, but shared with you

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting