Summer. Heat. Kiev.

This city has long been fond of me at first sight - its alleys, chestnuts, hospitality and some inexplicable but very clear sense of what you are - at home ... And in this visit I was primarily attracted people! Cheerful and sad, smiling and thoughtful, work and play, but every one of them - amazing summer! And today really want to try to restore the summer mood of Kiev June day - bit by bit! Try?

If you find yourself in Kiev, anyway - sooner or later - you find yourself at Khreshchatyk! Somehow, it attracts like a magnet - with all my calm attitude to the Nevsky in St. Petersburg and Tver to Moscow ... Khreshchatyk - it is some kind of completely different, intimate and at the same time majestic - as the Champs Elysees in Paris or the Ramblas in Barcelona. By the way, with Barcelona's streets and came to the Ukrainian capital of fashion for living sculptures! Here he stands still and - it seems - is not breathing, but it is worth someone to throw him a coin - immediately comes to life, turns the eyes and posture changes.

But do these beauties have attracted my attention in the first place! Do not sculpture, and the audience - fully absorbed in the process of acting and incredible game!

Do not forget that this summer - and not just the summer, and the summer Kiev - hot and sultry !!! Therefore, no ice cream anywhere!

And the children ...

And those who are older ...

And, apparently, absolutely solid adult!

Enough admiring the view and the public, we go further on the overlap for cars in honor of the output Khreshchatyk. And then we meet with a couple who personally conquered me at first sight! And it looks like I'm not alone in my delight!

So what are you - Kung Fu Panda

And protein, it must be said, do not let us down! Everyone makes a living in their own way ...

Moreover, they earn is not bad! Do not have time to go a hundred meters from a previous photo shoot - as immediately got involved in the next !!! Well, the real beauty and the beast!

Otfotografirovalis received their pay - by dumplings and nuts - and went away on a crowded Khreshchatyk ... So they are etched in my memory - with splayed ears, patched trousers, boots and sandals - disappearing into the crowds in Kiev ...

But we will continue our way on Khreshchatyk to Maidan Square, to which there is already quite a bit! Here for a second summer mood persists, smiles and romance in the air soaring

But here we are in the area! And it's time to try one more weapon in the struggle with the heat - fountains !!! Fortunately they just fill up here!

On them you can leisurely stroll ...

... They can coquettish pose for photographers (by the way, thought - why almost all children posing exactly the same - just like that?

And one girl fought long and hard with the powerful and sprawling fountain jet!

That's only forces were clearly unequal

Immediately - on the square - and even met some fellow favorite Me Panda and proteins! These are the playboy! Just some sad ...

And on top of all these years of watching ugliness three formidable warrior! Watch!

But while the heroes Watch - other representatives of the law in full rest !!! And enjoy this army suhpaykom!

Holidaymakers army comrades in the day on the Independence proved a great variety! And I'm not tired of admire them! As they are hiding from the heat of splashes ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting