Hot springs in Kamchatka: Nalychevo

Fotomm blogger wrote in his diary:

I invite you on a trip to Kamchatka. Today - the stretch of road from Pinachevsky pass to the hot springs of the Central cordon Nalychevo.

28 photos

2. The descent from the pass, it's not something that rise to it - almost ran ran. Especially Evening and have time to look for a place to camp.
And we found it - so what! Pity the little picture does not convey the charm of the place.

3. Beautiful birch trees, the bark of which -vidimo of old age, or is it a local variety? - Does not sound like a birch, and even than what looked like a plane tree. Near the creek, glaciers and fresh grass, a view of the distant snow-capped peaks - the best place to find!

4. I set up my tent and went to catch the evening light, and the guys were cooking dinner.

9. It is a pity the sun went down very quickly and had to return to camp.
Dinner was ready and knocking over a pile of alcohol, we deliciously refreshed and lay down to sleep.

11. The next day - again, stupid pawn.
The lower down - the more mosquitoes, even though they were fairly even on the pass. Now July is the beginning of spring - they have the flight began. The only salvation - to keep moving because there is almost no wind.

18. Only Lech mosquitoes do not care! He says that the local mosquitoes - sophomoric compared to what he experienced in the Trans-Baikal region.
There had during the campaign was four times the original hysterical when by midges could not see the white light, and could not even open his mouth, so as not to swallow these creatures.
Yes, I do remember how I was in the Polar Urals have seized mosquitoes so that the combing face up blood and it swells like a soccer ball!

19. Finally got to Central. Here are a few carved huts clearly sharpened by foreign tourists, a helipad and three pools with hot thermal water.

20 In the top photo tower to observe the bears. They come here regularly as a job-perhaps podkarmlivayut-, needful to tourists and photographers.

21 Anya tries vodichku - no, the water is cold, it is usually a creek.

23. meet us warden wrote us permission to stay in the Park - 300 rubles. and sent to bask and soak in the hot spring is the civilian - -gribkami with awnings and a cloakroom.

24. After two days of a pawn on the wet forest and snowfields rejoiced our bodies being lowered into the hot, 65-degree water ti!
For over an hour we steamed Teles, plunging headlong into the healing Voditsa.
And when it became very hot, we decided to run to the place where all this actually implies.

26. This most hole in the ground, where a depth of 200 m. On the surface of the hot water arrives for some reason I did not even filmed.
From the hole to the baths boiling water flowing through a chute formed by travertine deposits. In the air is the characteristic smell ...

28. In general, it's pretty cool for a long time in this way does not walk. Ran back to bask!

On the night we stood at the Yellow River, where they found another unsettled hot tub, which sat for another hour before nightfall.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting